Reviews for Time
Ferret 13 chapter 1 . 2/16
This was incredibly, incredibly beautiful and sad and I loved it so much.
saltyavocado chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I AM SCREAMING WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY EMOTIONS I'M A SNIVELING PATHETIC MESS THIS IS NOT OKAY THIS IS THE WORST THIS STORY IS KNIFE TO THE GUT AND I CAN'T STOP WANTING MORE AHHHHHHHH.
*cough*
Ahem. That was a really good story. It made me sad in the best possible way. Evidently I am a masochist because I really, really liked it. Thank you.
euclidimogen chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I'm not gonna lie...every time she mentioned sleep or being tired, I thought you were gonna send them off, together, in their sleep. But even as anticlimactic as the end was, compared to the conclusions I jumped to, I liked it. A nice snapshot of them. I don't really think of the circle not being whole anymore, truly beyond each other's reach. WotE forced me to consider them choosing to be apart/separate, but this has started me on the path of how the rest go on as they leave, one by one. *wrinkles nose* Not particularly sweet or poignant thoughts, but ones I'm interested in, nonetheless. Good job on this-I think I meant to open with that, but it got lost in my rambling. I think I'll check out some of your other work...
Queen of Tortall chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Aww, that almost made me cry. I've never thought about the circle like that; to me, they were always young and inseparable. But you've made me think, and really opened my eyes to what it would be like to lose someone you were that closely bonded to. Great job as always!
StormBrisingr chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Amazing, the mood, the flow, how the story was mostly on them reminiscing on their past. I am kind of confused on what Tris wanted to say to Sandry _. But, this story is very good.
Sweet Sassy Sarah chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
This is the first time in my three sessions as a judge for the Ficship Competitions that one of the stories in the top five has made me cry.

Congratulations on that count.

Amazing story. Beautifully written. We don't generally think of the four as old and dead or dying.

Brilliant.

Sweet Sassy Sarah
Cinderstorm chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Cute, sad. Nice.
Valnott chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
i literally started crying when i read this. great job.
Clair Shadows chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I read this from a rec that said this was a must read and I have not been disappointed. It was history and closeness and as sad as it was beautiful and honest.
Nate chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
*wipes tears from eyes* Wow, that ending really got me. Very well done! I haven't cried at a story in a long time.

It is obvious that you haven't read Will of the Empress. If someone else has said this, sorry. I don't want to spoil it for you if you haven't read it, but it involved the thread circle.

This was truly wonderful. Please keep writing!
Brambleclaw'sKeyboardist chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
That is such a good story! It was really sad, but kinda bittersweet. Good job!
Hydra-Star chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Wonderful. I really love this fic. So sad and so realistic. It's one of the best TP fanfics I've read.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
i really liked it! this was pretty good...
Reanie Campal chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
AW! I like it.. It sounds like a Tamora Peirce fan fic

to me.
mewling chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Wow...it's really deep, in a heavy sort of way. There's an exhausted sorrow etched into the words...