Reviews for SO SCANDELOUS
LunaP chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
i really think you need to revise your story... actually just completely re do it. Theres no plot and everything is so jumbled it makes the stroy hard to read. Sometimes i dont where the characters are or understand what their doing and sating. also the characters are sooooooo OOC its rediculos. do you really think that inuyasha would say "duh" and "Schoolio" i really think this story has great potential but it needs alot of work, i only got up to chapter 4 before i just couldnt read it anymore :(
KagomeGirl1998 chapter 49 . 7/7/2010
I friggin loved the part where they kept shouting incnatations or whatever those were random words while tossing Kikyou's head around to eachother. Oh, and when Ketsuki and Inuyasha were tossing it back and forth to eachother, when they both said "Why, Oh, YOU!" did they mean to say "Y-O-U!"? & I loved the part where Miroku kept hitting Naraku as if he was a puppet. Oh, & I'd love to see Naraku dressed in a tutu and dancing ballerina, and Kikyou, as the leading man.! :) Greatest chapter of all! :D I'm going to read your other story too, "At The Beginning" when it's completed too! Can't wait! ;)
KagomeGirl1998 chapter 46 . 7/6/2010
That was very funny when Inuyasha warned Kagome about Sango bombarding her with questions and comments! :) :D It was even more hilarious what Inuyasha said to warn her about the girl! LOL
KagomeGirl1998 chapter 45 . 7/6/2010
Oh, I just love it when Inuyasha let's his concern about Kagome take over himself!:)
KagomeGirl1998 chapter 37 . 7/6/2010
Um... just one question? Where'd you come up with "STICKY NOTE OF DOOM" for Miroku's sutra attack? PLEASE DON'T HURT ME! I DON'T MEAN ANY HARM BY IT! :(
darkangel0212 chapter 13 . 1/12/2009
keep up the good work
Jemzet A Heart Broken Angel chapter 50 . 5/14/2008
REALLY GOOD!
itachisgirlfriend23 chapter 50 . 3/4/2008
awsome story.i loved it.i hope you write another i can say is be a little more specific on the characters kids.
Haku's Lover18 chapter 19 . 5/29/2007
I love this book. I haven't read the rest of it yet. I will soon. Please do a sequel.
Raine44354 chapter 50 . 10/30/2006
that was a really good story, and that tossing the head around was so cool. gez i didnt know kagome would cheet and they blam INUYASHA tsk tsk tsk. ha.

oh... ya...

Inu ears are so KAWAII!
fireXsmiling chapter 50 . 8/23/2006
your story is friggin awesome. i love it 2 pieces and i especially like when the characters forget about what the heck is goin on (AKA when they play hot potato wit kikyou's head and naraku's ready 2 kill em. lol.) i wana know what kikyou does 2 "poor" naraku in the end...*shivers*. i cant wait fur whatever stories yur cooking up now to come out. luv. chao!
Inuyasha's2hotmiko chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
cool
MightyGabi chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
so cute !
Inu-Yasha's1gurl16 chapter 50 . 5/7/2006
cool story please make more.
Alex-Inu chapter 1 . 5/6/2006