Reviews for Just A Shell
Dino-Rogue chapter 10 . 2/25
Aww, why leave it here? I love this, and have been visiting and reading it again and again, hoping to find a new chapter. But alas, there still are only ten. This is awesome! You've done a marvelous job with this fic! So in-character, so true to the TV show, and this is practically the only TVverse (AKA Adventures of the Black Stallion) verse one could find, and it is a great one, thanks to you! Please, if you do find it in your heart to continue this, we would very much appreciate it! Keep it up!
sapphireangel1 chapter 10 . 4/20/2013
not bad
Krystle Wolford chapter 10 . 8/17/2012
I love this fanfic! You totally should finish it! I know it been over a year, but I am on a Black Stallion TV verse kick and I found your fanfiction and I LOVED IT! PWEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE E finish it!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/16/2012
i love it soooo much i hope you write more
Embemxrabbit chapter 10 . 4/2/2012
I really love this :D Im addicted to the black stallion series and i love your writing, alec and nicole are so cute and i really really hope you continue this story but if you don't want to thats okat as well :) ill wait
Bitter Sweet Misery chapter 10 . 1/28/2012
Hi, I just found this story and i love it. I am a hugh Alec and Black fan I have watched the 3 seasons of the show over and over and i cant get enough
Prairie24 chapter 10 . 9/5/2011
So glad to see a story based on the TV Series. Good job!
justafan chapter 10 . 8/1/2011
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER! I BEG YOU! I LOVE THIS STORY!
Funny Horsey chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I like reading this, I can't tell you how many times I have. I have the whole TV show on a shelf in my room and reading this got me to watch the whole thing all over agian. I love the book's and movies and I can't get over how good this is. This storie never get's old I love to read it! Great job I hope you write another one after this can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Nieriel Raina chapter 10 . 3/13/2011
Nice update. More please.
pandora jazz chapter 10 . 3/13/2011
Thanks for the wonderful update.

I enjoyed reading this chapter.

I love that you have decided to finish this story.

Until next time, take care
Undead Soilder 2012 chapter 9 . 12/12/2009
it is very good please continue
mmkfire chapter 9 . 6/2/2009
are you going to keep up dateing this story?

michelle
Prairie24 chapter 9 . 1/9/2009
Great job! Keep going.
Asilah chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
This story is amazing. I actually decided to register here just to be able to review your fic, even if I've been reading a lot of them as a "guest". Well, I'm telling you that because I want you to know that this is the best Black Stallion story I've ever read. Keep up the good work, I can't wait for a new chapter !
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »