Reviews for Leaving Your Mark
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Hahahaha. OMG! The punch line at the end is hilarious and my most favorite part! _ Although I think Sanji still have it worst since anyone can see Zoro's mark while Sanji's mark is only for Sanji's eyes. _ Love how possesive Zoro is of Sanji! And love how Zoro used such pansy words. _ Again just love it!
vivaciousRingo chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
"Do you ever want to get laid again?" -shudders- I'd be also afraid of such a threatxD

"A really aggressive chick with big old honking jowls." Ahaha! Yeah, rightlmao!

"The next morning, Zoro woke up with "Sanji's Bitch" scrawled across his ass." AWH!Such a PERFECT revenge, so sweet and just fucking full of witty testosteronelol I love your OP works!
shittygomu chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Aww -giggle-

I think I'm faving too much of your stories XD

Half of my list is yours D
V.Raptor chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Wow... I didn't really think that story needed anything, and then that last sentence was there and... Well, it was near perfect. Awesome one-shot! Like a lot of one-shots from you!
ClumsyMooseProductions chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Oh, how lovely.

I do like the ending.

A great deal.

KoloheSanji chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Hahahahahahaha! Loved this story! And, I especially loved Sanji's little 'mark' on Zoro. LOL!
makenzi chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
another familiar fic

which i love

"sanji's bitch"

lol
Cheloya chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
XD Oh, Pero, why hadn't I read this before today? Much love. XD
Lady Geuna chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
(grins and nods) This is what I would call equal treatment in a relationship. Rock on, Sanji! _

Geuna
Golden-Fire-Goddess chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
nice, very funny. love the ending!
Lenna Hunter chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
"sanji's bicth" thats hilarious! you do the best sanzo fics ever!
WolfBane2 chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
(grins) The ending surprised me. And I could defintely see Sanji making a big deal over that, yes. You kept them relatively in character. ALL PRAISE THIS PAIRING! PRAISE IT! (hands author a taco. Wanders off)
Butterfly Bandage chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Oh...my...god. THAT WAs FREAKIN AWESOME! You captured their characters so well. Brilliant.
Ranma Higurashi chapter 1 . 3/5/2005