Reviews for Mîbo orch, Meleth
Me chapter 7 . 1/26
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeee update!
bluedancingkittykat chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
please please please update!
Aristania chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
Ha! They're truly hilarious! But how does one manage to set fire to a kitchen that is usually described as mostly stone and clay? Anyway, love the story and beg you to update soon.
Aranel Mirfain chapter 7 . 3/14/2012
I know its been several years but... PLEASE update! Or is it abandoned? Are you even on here anymore? Either way all the best! This was brilliant I love how you write Erestor and Glorfindel! I'm going to check out your other stories now D Xx
darkdranzer chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
oh please update? i wana see erestors reaction the next day. of the mare so ignorant to their feelings for each other
min chapter 7 . 6/2/2007
;_; ... more? more~ I love it~!
Dog Soup chapter 2 . 12/7/2006
Really good story. I enjoyed reading it.

I wish you guys would finish it but I doubt ya all will seeing the last time it was updated was 06-07-05 (over a year ago). Ah well, better something than nothing. Cheers!
Someone lost XD chapter 7 . 4/9/2006
pretty fic! like it! :D
IceBlack chapter 7 . 2/7/2006
Great Chapter.
Beatrisu chapter 7 . 2/5/2006
I love this story! Please, write more!
AN chapter 7 . 2/4/2006
Please finish this story! I love it!
batfinc chapter 7 . 8/8/2005
aaw come on there into each other they get drunk and thats it!
Ettalie chapter 7 . 7/24/2005
I've been enjoying this story, please keep updating!
Griz chapter 7 . 7/17/2005
I was happy to see that you have updated. I hope that you continue soon.

Griz'
Golden Elf chapter 7 . 6/16/2005
Meldir! Hmm, things are finally progressing. I think poor Erestor will be sad if he ever realizes that he had the chance to run his fingers thru the Golden Vala's hair and only 'patted' it.

Can't wait to see what happens the morning after.

BTW - go Lindir!