Reviews for My Favourite Things
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
This is fricking beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2017
LOL I LOVE THI GENIUS.
Synthetic Serendipity chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
you were right-hilarious.
LameyDovey chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Loll yes maybe that's why I love Draco Malfoy so much bwahaha! LOVE the last verse. SO Malfoyish! ;D

Keep writing!

love, LD.
WinnieThaPoo92 chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
hey, it's me who sends you a million annoying emails! well i just loved this song! it's so original! i'm going to sing it all the time and tell all my friends about it too! great idea!
SMALLwhitelies chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
It makes me want to watch the Sound of Music now. Maybe you should tell readers what tune it is to, but I think that they can figure it out by reading the title. (except my friend here who's oblivious and reading over my shoulder. HEY!) ya, that was her.

Continue to write beautifully!
Scadoodle chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Don't know if I have reviewed this before but it is so utterly funny...I have got to tell my friends at school, well the ones you like Harry Potter. But I will tell them that I did not make it up that one of my best friends did. (Yes it is my Catlin...!)

Oh well

bye bye

Taya2607 (Simone Bruce from Australian Choir)

P.S. Just to let you know my shoulder still hurts, and now I have done something to the other...
OtherwiseKnownAsOli chapter 1 . 3/20/2006

hehehehe vry funny! lol
Radish Earrings chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
tee hee! :D
xdefunctaccountx chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
The song belongs to *who* again? That's just a real song that you tweaked.

So no, it belongs to whoever is the artist who made the original song. It belongs to you no more than Draco Malfoy does.

~Amber
Ascend With Ivy chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
lol, very funny. Go Draco!
EEM chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
now that was funny, dude u are a total and compleat genius!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »