Reviews for One More Time
NordicaVB chapter 4 . 11/2/2004
Hmm, I hadn't read this story of yours. Well, I just finished from chapter 1 to 4. Interesting story. I can't believe Kagome was going to marry Hojo. Oh well, at least it didn't happen. I like the 'classic battle' idea, less complicated. I'm interested to see how Kagome will respond to everything that happened after she left. Oh, I still can't believe those villagers were trying to court Kagome in front of Inuyasha (tsk, shame on them). But I loved how you described each member of the fighting group prior to Naraku's arrival. Though, kinda wish that Kagome was there instead of Kikyou (but that's not the point of the story). Well, hope you update soon...especially to get back to the present (I guess you'd call it that). Very good story!
Ryuu Empress chapter 4 . 11/2/2004
I love this story and i can't wait for more! _ Good job!
strawberryslush chapter 4 . 11/1/2004
omg i love this story please continue even though it was supposed to be like a one-shot
humble-bumble chapter 4 . 11/1/2004
heheheh. i want to read MORE! Awesome fic so far. omfg! we need to know about kagome! I want fluff...imma gonna cry. i want my fav couple here with each other, fighting beside each other...*sniffles* poor kag... she was force to leave b/c inu was scared for her...cant wait for more. wonderful fic.

ttyl-update soon

ja!
InukagLOTS o'KIDS chapter 3 . 9/27/2004
hm...we need a fight i need BLOOD (perferably nuroku's..can he bleed?)*thinks hard* oww! migrain! lol well until next time (i can't wait!) LOVE THE FIC bye! *michelle*
InukagLOTS o'KIDS chapter 2 . 9/26/2004
yea! everything is so beautiful..if only real life could be this perfect..*sigh* oh well great fic...it's definatally not a one-shot now though he he he well just to let you knoww..this is on my favorites list you are a really good writer keep it up alright im looking forward to more from you i no you won't diapoint! tlk to ya later! *michelle*
xgirl66 chapter 3 . 9/3/2004
yay you updated! write more soon!
Just an Inu fan chapter 3 . 9/1/2004
So is that it or are you going to put up another chapter? When Inuyasha started looking through Kagome's stuff I knew he was gonna find something uh personal of Kagome's. (You know what I'm talking about right?) Well anyway, if you're gonna put up a chapter(which I hope you do) please do it soon.
humble-bumble chapter 3 . 8/28/2004
hey! god aother wonderful story. ths is by far the longest one-shot i ever read but who's me:D. neways, i really glad you broke the 'relationship' between kikuo and inuyasha...er..i think you did. ireally like this story. it proves that you dont know what you got until you lose it-lol- 1 whole year! whole f*. how could they have survive that long without eachother. inuyasha can barely go one day... oh well. all wells thats ends well then i guess. i hope you update soon

ja
WhiteDloud chapter 3 . 8/27/2004
Can't say much, but I CAN say this much. I love ur story! Please update! hehe.
Fiery Demon Fox chapter 3 . 8/27/2004
:_) This made me cry so much! _ It was SO good! _ I can't wait for another up-date! _ Well, L8rZ!
strawberryslush chapter 3 . 8/26/2004
hm

i like thiis chapter

but can u like give a fast summary of wat happened to them while kag was gne

haha

inuyasha looked through her stuff haha
DayDreamer319 chapter 2 . 8/22/2004
PLEASE HURRY i cant wait any longer i hope you did good on your exam but can you please update soon PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
xgirl66 chapter 2 . 8/17/2004
write more soon i love your story!
scuppers-the-dog chapter 2 . 8/12/2004
Thats great! The first chapter was really sweet and perfect, but i'm really glad you started another...and since you ended it in a cliffhanger i expect another update very soon, becuase you can't just leave people hanging like that. Ack, i hated piano, i like playing on my own, but i hated practicing and learning theory. I'm so glad i quit, i'm teaching myself how to play the spirited away music! anyways, 4get about piano and finish this story!
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »