Reviews for One More Time
Fiery Demon Fox chapter 2 . 8/11/2004
I think this was a great chappy! _ The chappy's are long! _ LOL I can't believe you have another installment left! _ Anyway, can't wait for it! I really like this story! _
MaekoChan chapter 2 . 8/10/2004
Wow, this story is so great! I'm glad it's no longer a one shot and could be a short story.. I look forward to the next chapter )
SugarlessSweetness chapter 2 . 8/10/2004
He crossed his arms and closed his eyes. "It went like this…" he said before Shippo cutted in.

"When Inuyasha came back Sanga and I took the nearest branch we could get and stabbed him *stab stab* then Fluffy came in and used his sword on Inuyasha. Then Inuyasha realised he's an idiot and starts running around like a fool. Later he bumps into Naraku causing him and Inuyasha to fall down a cliff so Fluffy had to use his stupid sword on Inuyasha again. And THAT'S how Naraku died." Shippo finished.

Kagome: O.O

Vergi (reviewer): Hahaha! That's funny. I love your story. Please up-date soon!
Just an Inu fan chapter 2 . 8/9/2004
That was great! I can't wait for the next chapter. Most of the stories here are unrealistic but this one isn't. What you have the characters say and act like seems like what they would actually do. Everyone stays in character. I really want to know how they killed Naraku and what happened to Kikiyo. I will be holding my breath untill the next chapter.
anime gurl chapter 2 . 8/9/2004
ooh...! i hope you make a third chapter. this is one of the greatest stories i have ever read.
anime gurl chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
this is a cute story. very cool how inuyasha finally admits it.
Saccharine-Ish chapter 2 . 8/9/2004
awesome! i love it! cant wait till next time!
strawberryslush chapter 2 . 8/9/2004
yay i like this short story

but i hate this dense hojo-kouga's living in the village...
KAWAII Little Wolf chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
THat was so freaking beautiful! You did an awesome job! I can't believe she said yes? THat doesn't sound like something she would do and Inu...well, we know how he is, but he didn't seem to have changed that much over the year. Still calling her wench and crap. The Inu we all know and love! It was really great overall! I really love all your one-shot fics. They are just so awesome! Please update anything when you can!

Ja ne
InukagLOTS o'KIDS chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
*crying* it's so beautiful!*sniff* this is the best one-shot i have ever read!*hands you an oscer* you really deserve this!*sniff again*im going to be looking for that second installment so hurry and update! know i sorta feel bad about hojo being hung out to dry...what ever who cares about him anyways!lol you'll hear from me again, but how soon is up to you BYE!
antoinettes chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
OMG! This is one of the best Inuyasha fan fics that I've read in a good long while. You have a great writting style and it all flows together so nicely. I really hope you add that second installment, I can't wait to see what happens next. You rock! _
Fiery Demon Fox chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
I think this was so cute and sweet. It made me cry AND laugh! _ I can't wait for the second installment! _
DayDreamer319 chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
omg i loved that chapter its like my second favorite story hope you write alot more to this good luck on your exams hope you pass .chow 4 now.
BlueDevil592 chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
This is such a cute story!

i can't wait for your next story.
strawberryslush chapter 1 . 8/5/2004

or i will...

take a blunt knife, chop you to pieces, then boil you, and then make you live again so i can torture you even more...

wow hobo's so dumb