Reviews for Handling It
Rat chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
surrogates the parents are there. The parents names go on the birth certificates. That is common sense 101. no offence.
rat chapter 64 . 12/15/2013
my family farm land is by the was taken away to build a high now on Christmas, merorial day, and 4th of July there are 36 people singing that song to people passing on the high way. For my grand father best marine that ever lived.
rats chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
Luvs and huggies are acctully the best pampers don't do well with baby poop.
Hammer 104 chapter 77 . 7/17/2012
So far this story was excellent, but is there a sequel and if not are you still goimg to finish it or leave us hanging?
TheGoddessPixie chapter 7 . 5/14/2010
Yeah, actually they DO have DNA on ALL military members... its kind of gory, but if someone is blown up or otherwise dismembered, they can pull the DNA from the parts they have left to ID the body and give the news to the family. They had been doing it on a limited basis until 9/11/01 when it was stepped up. I can't tell you everything, but I can tell you the military does have the DNA profile of all military members.

BTW, loving this so far.

The King 43 Richard Petty chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
just trying to find my favorite stories and putting them in my profile
Anon chapter 35 . 7/15/2007
I am really enjoying this, but I didn't realize that you can bring a ticket booth, a flag pole, and a dance floor all back from the dead. I think that you meant erected, not resurected.
mean in green chapter 32 . 6/1/2007
I like it Jen should fall for Gunny his frist name is Victor llast Gandilze it is not spelled right check it okay keep going. Check proper english.
deb chapter 4 . 9/24/2006
I loed this story whaen I read it, and am now rereading it, and I just wanted to point out that in the eyes of the law birth mother and biological mother are two diffrent things. The law sees that the birth mom has rights over the child above that of the biological mom. So tecnically Mac would have to adopt little mac so she could be listed as the mother, so Jordan should be listed as the birth mother on the birth certificate.

Now I am no expiret and if someone knows more about child law then I do and seys that I am wrong them I will bake off.
factgirl chapter 7 . 8/19/2006
the DNA database is, at present, only for the use of identifying a body, though I believe the Supreme Court is holding hearings on whether or not the miltary DNA database should be opened up to allow more access, though the core argument going around right now is, once again, for evidence, like matching DNA from a crime scene, much like CODIS which is a database of DNA from comvicted felons, suspects, and unknown subjects from civilian investigations.

surprisingly the military doesn't keep as strong a hold on it's fingerprint database, as they intigrated military fingerprints to the civilian database (AFIS) and the database of non-offenders (ie: police officers, people with work cards, people who have been bonded for a job like at a bank or jewlery store).

all this rambling is my way of saying that Harm wouldn't be able to find out through the military database who Mackenzie's mother is unless he got a court order, but he wouldn't be able to get one because he has no evidence to lead him to believe that the mother is military since the fertility clinic wasn't strictly for military personel.
JAG chapter 29 . 1/18/2006
Frank's company is Crysler. He's the seinor VP.
chawkchic chapter 77 . 5/12/2005
I just caught the last ten chapters. You are an amazing writer.

You deserve a spanking for the ending that is just torture. I hope to see that sequel soon. (who knows since I am behind on my reading maybe you already started.)
superrogue17 chapter 77 . 5/3/2005
chelle chapter 77 . 5/2/2005
why, why did he have to die? that is so not fair!
Elizabeth Warner chapter 77 . 4/26/2005
handling it the story. i loved it.i laughed/cry talked back to the story. i cried when i read the last chapter, rabb's not died he is alive. capture so is emily. mac raises breddon her couison son and webb finds harm and brings him home for christmas. mac and mattie's and baby mac first christmas. thank you for the story. it was very good.