Reviews for Out of the Question
Emmalee.Sky chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
"Ask me again in an hour." That made me really smile! I loved this one so much! I could just so picture this scene in the car. Great job :)
IAmLoisLane chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Excellent.
Savendia chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I'm not really a shipper. I always saw romantic interest as destroying who Mulder and Scully are together. But this... Well, I might just be converted. It's so very *them.* It's just the sort of flippant conversation they would have. I love Mulder's stumbling description of why he would want to marry her, like love was so obvious he hardly needed to say it.
tamar chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
loltastically awesome story.
Kira-k chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
I liked this.
bredalot chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Very cute. Interesting, and very bizarre, and cute.

"sometimes Mulder was just one large, lanky, abominably placid mindfuck" - greatest line EVER. I love it.
Egyptian Princess chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Ah! I hardly ever watched the X-files as a kid, but this was on one of my friend's lists of favorites: I think it's fantastic! Really cute and silly! Loved it!
snow1685 chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
well written, very quirky, but then that is their relationship..and mulder. i loved it. :) 2 thumbs up
Montse chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
Ha ha ha. I loved it!
ShoeGal1 chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
love it love it love it...
Jill chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
I found this story kind of by accident. I wasn't really looking for an X-Files fanfic but this looked good. And I had the immense urge to reply, even though I don't usually (I know, for shame, for shame). This was a well written short 'n' sweet little fic and I loved it.

Don't ask me why, maybe it's the fact that its one o clock in the morning, or maybe I had too much caffeinated iced tea...but after reading this exchange, I went into fits of hysterical laughter:

"I'm really sorry, Scully."

"What for?"

"I ate all the M & M's."

"Damn the M & M's, Mulder!"

Thanks. :)
irishais chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
HEY! this was really good, and IT IS SO GETTING ADDED TO MY FAVORITES!
PirateWannabe chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
Wow. Wow. This is like, so true to the characters, and so well thought out. Exactly what they would do. OMG. I loooove this story. It's the best X-Files fic I've /ever/ read. Wow. Wow.

*Evelyn Carnahan O'Connell*
Seshat5 chapter 1 . 6/28/2001
Wow, that is awesome, Mulder is perfectly in character and it brings up the question of the "hospital bed confession that all us X-philes have been wondering about for the past few seasons.
Chaya chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
*grins* Adorable. Utterly adorable.