Reviews for The Hall of the Mountain King
Rick Forrest chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Excellent story. I've never played the game, and reading this made me decide to instantly remedy that. I also look at Manic Miner in a different light than I might have had I played it before reading this story. Kudos on a well written and captivating tale!
WOW chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
This title just speaks potential... it would be much better though if YOU WEREN"T WRITING IT! HAHAHAHAHA Failure

Love: Me
Kagome Rogue Shizoru chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Cool. Nice job... Never actually though about writting a story on such a game... A enjoyable read. I like the fact that you don't seem to care your the only one to have written a story on the game, yet all genra's start off as such I guess.
Justin Time chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
good job
cent666 chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Good work on the techincal things. All grammer and spelling is good. However, you do realize you are the only one to right a story on this right?
Julie.Percevent chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
I lake your story. Comment you are do this story on the site.
12345678910111213141516171819 chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Pretty well-written. The game is too frustrating for me though (and I'm talking about the first level). It was the icicle above the key.
Silver Chaotic chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
Wow, that's cool. It's a really cool game, even though I'm stuck on level one. Thank you so much!
ineedbettername chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
I applaude you and your efforts to give MM a plot, and I applaude your specialness at being the first to write a fanfic about it.