Reviews for Never say Die
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Well, does anyone else see the similarities here?

Well written!
Mira chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
That is really good i think that is awsome.
lapsus calami chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Oh... I read this a while ago, and my parents nearly murdered me for wanting to type a review, as I spend too much time on the computer. Hence, I haven't had a chance to write a review for this, until now.

It's brilliant, of course. Dialogue is wonderful; the annoying part of my brain that always wonders about this or that detail about this or that character is now satisfied by your interpretation of the relationship between Stephen and his godfather. I can scarcely express my thanks.

As always, I endlessly appreciate the addition of minutiae and general petty details that make such a huge difference in books such as the series by Patrick O'Brian: I am pleased, as always, to note that you include these, as well.

The story is elusive to the reader, in a sort of catch-if-catch-can way - in such a fashion that is quite enjoyable. Despite my mother's screeches and father's demands that I haul my arse off that computer chair, I continued to scroll down, insistent that I finish. Alas, I fear that your work is one of those pleasures that lead to less wondrous things - in retrospect, I can't help but tell you that this is a good thing.

Cheers! - lc
Huntress16 chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Ah...how cute. Stephan learns a lesson. And there is even a morale at the end. Never Gamble if your scrawny and alone.
Gaeriel Palpatine chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
M...a young Stephen..nice to imagine...-
Alone Dreaming chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Cute or, in the Japanese language, Kawaii! Stephen seems to get into trouble no matter what his age...

Well done, my friend, as always.

-Alone Dreaming