Reviews for Viva Las Vegas!
Rattle Those Stars chapter 9 . 9/20/2009
great story! i love the tug o' war fight!
Lioness Eats Toads chapter 7 . 3/11/2009
I NEVER THOUGHT THEY WOULD END UP GETING AS YOU PUT 'SCHNCKERED' AND THEN GET MARRIED!
j0k3 chapter 9 . 2/8/2009
love the last 2 sentences, love the whole story actually
Katheryn Mae chapter 9 . 1/28/2009
Nice one there. :) I loved Ron's little "joke" about JKR and her words at the end.

Katheryn Rose
Grey-EyedGirl chapter 9 . 10/20/2008
I really have no idea why I haven't read this fic before, it was so sweet, funny, and perfect! Needless to say I loved it! :)
JUJUChick16 chapter 9 . 2/23/2008
I am rolling in laughter. That was brilliant!
minerva's-kitten chapter 9 . 11/4/2007
This is a great fic! I thought it was really cute. If it's alright with you I would like to borrow this idea for some continuations on an epiloge I will do on my Harry Potter story. Drop me a line. Love the fic!
AssortedScribbler chapter 9 . 10/29/2007
I'm with Hermione... everyone who agrees with JK's outrageous statement needs a very good smack around the back of their head! I loved this last chapter, it's so sweet and cute, and just what I needed, thank you so much for posting! Love it!

xxStellaxx
Lady Epur chapter 9 . 10/23/2007
“Ugh!” Ron exclaimed. “I didn’t need to see that. You know I always thought the old boy was gay.”

Haha, nice. Oh how JK is so cruel to us...

Loved the story. :) Hope to see more!
Elo chapter 9 . 10/23/2007
Just *smiles*

You're all making me cry with your 'Yay let's ignore what Jo says'. And I've not even been on the boards to rant about it all yet. Glad to see it's not only me who intends to remain firmly in denial. Wonderful ending to a lovely fic with a perfect touch at the end.
landslide chapter 9 . 10/23/2007
Well done! I loved this and the little reference to things-that-should-not-be-named ;)

Also the fact that they can't seem to stop touching is wonderful and very life-like.

landslide
Missing Linka chapter 9 . 10/22/2007
THX

Great story!

I've never been to Las Vegas, but I've always liked to imagine strange things happening there ... so Albus and Minerva and their magic in Las Vegas seem to be fitting ...

And the idea of Ron ... just great!

THX

God bless you!

Thara
corkin89 chapter 9 . 10/22/2007
i absolutly luv this we all defy jk's statement i refuse to listen to it ALBUS DUMBLEDORE IS NOT GAY! CORKIN
BandGeek58407 chapter 9 . 10/22/2007
Hahaaha...nice. I was so excited to see a new chapter up for this one. It's a good way to end it...considering the news.
T chapter 9 . 10/22/2007
Beautiful! Thank you so much for finishing this - perfect ending, especially in light of recent events. I love how Minerva wants to go after Rita Skeeter, how Minerva ended up being a dice shark, and, well, everything - fantastic! Brilliant, and thanks again!