Reviews for Dangerous Liaisons
Kay8abc chapter 12 . 10/19/2010
I can't wait to find out where she was. I love this fic.

Snapplelinz chapter 12 . 7/13/2010
This was one of the first stories I ever read when I joined two years and I absolutely loved it. I re-read it again last night and it's still brilliant. The characterisation all round was great, especially for Kathryn. The premise for hers and Sebastien's epic romance was also very poignant, even though I was actually cheering for him and Annette to get together. I guess I had the film canon in my head ; ) Great twist with Stephen's murder in chapter 11 and fingering Kathryn as the murder, but I doubt she's the culprit. It's a pity this story never got updated, but it was brilliant all the same, just thought I'd tell you. Major props : )
lily chapter 12 . 1/6/2010
did she really kill him ? Please, please update :)
xeladc chapter 12 . 7/14/2009
I read the disclaimer below but I have to ignore it in favour of demanding; WHERE THE HELL IS THE NEXT CHAPTER!

Brucas10 chapter 12 . 6/25/2009
Ahh they can't arrest her! I really want to find out who actually killed him. I also love Sebastian and Kathryn in this story!
Kathryn-L chapter 12 . 3/18/2009
You're back! I've missed your fics more than anything, please don't let this be a once in a blue moon chapter and update soon.
Vivss chapter 12 . 3/14/2009
Ow I'm soo curious about what's gonna happen! Please update soon!

They can't really arrest her, I mean there's no proof!
Vivss chapter 10 . 3/14/2009
I'm glad to see Sebastian and Kathryn together again! They're so great together!
Vivss chapter 9 . 3/14/2009
I guess I understand Kathryn's reasons but still I wish she could have found other way than have had sex with Sebastian's father...
Vivss chapter 7 . 3/13/2009
I'm really curious about what Kathryn is plotting hehe!
Vivss chapter 6 . 3/13/2009
I love that bad Kathryn is back!

I really can't stand Sebastian with Annette!
Vivss chapter 4 . 3/13/2009
I can't stand Annette hehe!

I'm so curious to know why Kathryn did that, but somehow I still think it'll be unforgivable.
Vivss chapter 3 . 3/13/2009
I loved to see their childhood and how they ended together!

Whatever reason Kathryn had that was really unforgivable. I do hope that in the end nothing really happened between her and Sebastian's father.
Vivss chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Hey great first chapter!

I'm enjoying this, though I'm bit concerned about Annette being too much here, it's just that I really can't stand her hehe.

I love mean Sebastian!
rox chapter 12 . 1/20/2009
will this story ever be updated?