Reviews for Scar In Me
Guest chapter 15 . 9/30/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
3rdChromatism chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
Nice story plot and characterization. Not too AU that it would be confusing, but not exactly the same as the original either. However, I suggest you check on your names. I caught a few sentences where someone said "Naruto" instead of "Uyoma". Example: "Now for Naruto." and "Naruto, kill Sakura or I'll kill Sasuke."
Koizumi Romi chapter 15 . 4/30/2011
Ack! You haven't updated since '05! Please update! I find myself really enraptured by this story! TT-TT
Kenjo chapter 15 . 8/29/2010
Ack! noo.. please update soon! and damn.. i love Naruto's dark side. Kill them all Naru-kun!
Azakura chapter 15 . 11/2/2008
That was a huge cliffhanger! Update quickly!
Lord Leon Towasoki chapter 15 . 3/6/2007
it looks good so far. update again plz.
Yaraslava Rada chapter 15 . 1/9/2007
This story has a good plot line but I think you put too much important stuff in the chapters and not enough detail. The chapters are long which is good but I think you should drag out your chapters a bit more. Well, thats my opinion! Are you going to update this?
Dreamera Tear chapter 15 . 12/20/2006
Hey, this is really a brilliant one, haven't seen one this long and yet satisfying with similar plot. Therefore, was wondering if you were ever gonna update it.
horus501 chapter 15 . 10/22/2006
i really like this story but it looks like you stoped writing it so...yah...anyways just wasnted to say i like it
yo chapter 5 . 10/11/2006
kakashi said come down now NARUTO!error
Domoto chapter 15 . 10/10/2006
WHY THE HELL HAVENT YOU UPDATED YET? ARE YOU DEAD? PLEASE...
x chapter 15 . 8/27/2006
hello,

ijust want to say this is a good plot(not the most original,but good)

Some comments: i think naruto got in konoha and became a shinobi too easily (i THINK). i mean they just let anyone enter and become gennin(?sp)?or did you just skip that part?

Also, i don't get Fen's size. he landed on naruto's shoulder but naruto can stand on his head(and fen flew too)? is fen small, large or does he change size?

I hope this doesn't have a very happy ending(yeah its a bit evil). if i may suggest(and only suggest) that he either kills konohagure(?sp) or he dies.

its not the best i've seen but it is still very, very good. you delivered the plot better than some(if not most) who used naruto-joins-akatsuki plots. i hope you acctually finish it an not leave it discontinude(?sp. yeh, my english-japanese & english sucks) 'cause i'm really interested on what will happen next and how it will end.

warning: the ending is very important. dissapointng endings can ruin the entire story. and if your update takes too long try to make it worth the wait(or just really long) or update VERY quickly afterwards.
IRISofBLUE chapter 15 . 7/8/2006
UPDATE!
SLYSWN chapter 15 . 6/4/2006
Over the past two days I've really been getting into fics like this... seeing Naruto in a darker and more mysterious like is enjoyable in some ways... hmm anyways keep it coming!
Laura chapter 15 . 5/29/2006
Please, please, please write more chapters.