Reviews for Where Thoughts Wander ©
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
So In Love chapter 2 . 8/29/2005
I think you should update. This seems to be interesting.
Stranger to Myself chapter 2 . 7/18/2005
I feel slightly, only slightly (YEAH RIGHT) that you haven't updated in, what, a year?

If I were to stop breaking my own heart, I think I'd have to wait until you complete this.

Then, I'll look for you.

You don't know how much you made sure I won't be sleeping for tonight.
Stranger to Myself chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
This I love.

It looks like the last thing I'll read tonight from you, but damn, you do pain like pain should be done.

If I told you what I liked, my review will be longer than your story.
Lurker chapter 2 . 4/9/2005
It's beautiful. Very touching and the hints to DracoHarry start getting clearer. We see a bigger and more complete picture. Although you haven't updated in awhile, I do hope you will soon. Painful piece, but I liked it very much.
Lurker chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
This is beautiful writing. Very poetic. The second "paragraph" is really very touching and flows wonderfully.
Ovensfriends chapter 2 . 3/20/2005
oh please, please update again.

fallenangel12 chapter 2 . 10/11/2004
that was beautiful. please update.
Elaine chapter 2 . 8/12/2004
I liked chapter 1 a lot. It flowed very well, and the descriptiosn were really great. The second one is interesting, and we're finding out how the couple were like in school. Very nice, I like.
littlericepot chapter 2 . 8/10/2004
Awesome. Keep going!
falling ice star chapter 2 . 8/9/2004
His mother crawling into his bed suggests more people than Dennis died... what about his father?

Anyways, I've got three poses laid out so far(without clothing, faces, hair, etc.), though I can't them to you before school.

1) a person sprawled on his back, propped up on his elbow, one leg in the air ( I could easily add someone straddling him *grin*)

2) someone crouched defensively (think ready-to-bolt), holding up an object

3) (has to be be Draco, for the first chapter of Torturous Affections) Draco wielding a whip, standing, with trademark smirk, hips out-thrust

Any ideas for the first two? For the last one, I need to reread TA, to see if you mentioned clothing or hair.

Write more! (And I'll draw more.)

PS. Severe anime influence... but it's (much) better than my dismal attempts at real life people...
dracosgirl chapter 2 . 8/9/2004
Wow. That was nice. Are you going to continue? Its very interesting I think.
hypersensitive chapter 2 . 8/9/2004
I liked the first one better, to be honest, because those 100 words were just plain powerful. Or maybe I like Draco a lot better than Colin. (:

Dennis the brave, and Dennis the dead. *giggle* I loved that.
hypersensitive chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
A thousand words packed into a 100. Its so beautiful and intense I'm amazed beyond words. You have done it again. Wow. Just wow.
Lotte12 chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
first time ive actually read a drabble. decided i will be reading more in the future. bitterweet and good descriptions with many alternate POV's and meanings to each sentance. id be interested in you writing more.