Reviews for EarthBound: ReBound
Ghost chapter 34 . 12/25/2016
Well the last chapter for now. I do hope you can continue despite your six year break. I've been there...but I'll help!

Elliot: "We both know it'll grow back" _ OMG he's right, but you know it'll still hurt. Like the guy from MIB

Also thanks for introducting me and forcign me to figure out what a "cataract" is. Not an everyday word here.

Skye...you need to watch less Eva. More Paranoia Agent XD

Anyway, yeah, what help do you need to keep going, dude? Everyone wants to read it.
Ghost Man chapter 33 . 12/25/2016
Joseph...magic indeed. I'm blaming nanobots.

Skye...Skye. Holy moly. That was beautifully deadly! Way to go Warrior Skye!
Ghost Man chapter 32 . 12/25/2016
Mummies...why'd it have to be mummies?
Jit-daan explained. Hah...I forgot previously, though good job with the whole shoe bit. EB was so full of fun.

It's good to know that even Elliot needs to be reeled in by his team. He's being balanced as well. As someone who can be extremely stubborn, I understand how hard it can be to stop.

_ He danced. What the heck? That was kinda intense.
Ghost Man chapter 31 . 12/25/2016
To experience life through another's eyes. Such is an interesting concept through which perhaps peace may be obtained? Yes, but if used appropriately, which is in and of itself, almost impossible from humans.

What is jit-daan? Is that a word formed for this story?
Whatever it is, in your interpretation, it appears Elliot is supposed to be some sort of Center for for the other three, or just Kato?

Dammit Kato XD I sense he has his own brand of humor.
I wish to help should you not mind it. Let's keep this going to the bitter end!
Ghost Man chapter 30 . 12/25/2016
LOL. Play gophers. I thought they were chipmunks, but indubitably! It would make sense for Elliot to understand philosophy. He was a leader of a gang, and would want to understand thought processes. Maybe use it to his advantage. You've put a LOT of thought into this story. I can not state into words how awesome it is to read this story, unfinished it may be. Still, much to love and much encouragement to continue, there is.
Ghost Man chapter 29 . 12/24/2016
Oh wow. Being psionic can suck, especially if you're near a hospital or a certain vegas entertainment district. Other than that, those two are Ash/Misty all over again. Also caught another Chrono Trigger reference. For a moment, with that monologue, I thought you were going all "The Shining" on us, but I forgot about Joan in the year or so I read this. Hey, if she's hot for Joseph, then woot.
Ghost Man chapter 28 . 12/24/2016
Hah! Nice Enertron reference. Why am I not surprised. Come on dude. We need this fic finished like a boss. Like team work, Oppsa Elliot/Skye style.
Ghost Man chapter 27 . 12/24/2016
Dang...a bullet hole through the hand, and Elliot managed a line. He is made of tough stuff, but he's not using that hand anytime *is healed* Oh nevermind.
Ghost Man chapter 26 . 12/24/2016
Dude...intense, and overkill much? P
Ghost Man chapter 25 . 12/24/2016
Always good to see some character growth, especially from the ever elusive Skye. Oh I wish there were more chapters.
Ghost Man chapter 24 . 12/24/2016
Skye...man even now I can't figure her out.
Ghost Man chapter 22 . 12/24/2016
Elliot going super fast in the desert. I can see that given the applied physics. Wish I coulda done that more in game.
Ghost Man chapter 21 . 12/24/2016
Man someone needs to have more fun. XD
Ghost Man chapter 20 . 12/24/2016
O,o The Apple of Enlightenment is changing? Interesting.
Ghost Man chapter 18 . 12/24/2016
1. Nice to see Elliot has a lot of control over his powers and their proper use as well as being nice despite being tough.

2. Movie Title Insanity game!

3. They'll need a bath now.