Reviews for EarthBound: ReBound
I really miss this, I doubt it will ever updare again, but I still comeback and reread for fun and hope
Unclever title chapter 34 . 5/20/2013
After a recent reread I've got this to say:

I still love this story. The characters are so well defined and the dialogue is awesome.
When and if the next chapter comes I'd be very grateful.

Even if the next chapter doesn't come, thank you so much for this story!
Ghost Man chapter 34 . 11/4/2012
I love the display of individuality for each character and the little insane traits that they would need to keep up with such an adventure. The dynamic between Ness and Paula is realistic as well, and I hope to see it continue.
Steffi Evenstar chapter 34 . 3/27/2012
I just re-read this from the beginning. Simply wonderful. I really hope that at some point you come back and finish it. :)
Pk Love Omega chapter 27 . 3/5/2011
I couldn't stop ROFLING! XD

Monotoli whimpered. "Please, I'll give you anything you want! Really! Just keep that crazy b**** away from me!"

Elliot, having recovered from the wind being knocked out of his sails, finally looked at Skye. "Well, you seem to have tied this up with a neat little bow."

"Pretty much," Skye smirked.

He nodded. "By the way- the ball gag around his neck? Nice touch."

"Thank you," Skye replied.

"One question."

Elliot then proceeded to get Skye in the most improbable headlock ever devised, the pizza set down near the door. "WHAT THE HE**! I've been up and down Fourside and environs for two damn days trying to rescue you and you're having TEA with the man! Would a goddamn PHONE CALL have been too much to ask?"

"Ack I'm sorry I'm sorry leggo!" Skye shouted back, then looked at Monotoli. "And what have I told you about calling me a b****?"

Monotoli looked like he was about to wet himself.

Skye sighed. "I suppose I'll have to teach you again-"

Elliot put a hand in front of her. "You've done enough damage. I mean, I had a line ready and everything!"

"Yeah, I'll bet you stole it from Buffy."

"Actually, it was more to do with Mach Pizza, but whatever. By the way, would you like some Trout Yogurt?"

That's hilarious! x) No one messes with Skye!
Pk Love Omega chapter 25 . 3/5/2011

Uh-oh..Skye/paula is nowhere..! (I played EB a bazillion times, so I know ;)
Pk Love Omega chapter 5 . 3/5/2011
SKYE!:) i love the name..paula pwns!;) wow, shes wearing what i wore in a fanmade eb movie my pals made(i played paula) but i had my natural dark brown hair xD epic work!
Pk Love Omega chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Wow ) an eb telling!:) sweet. Fantastic job ;D
nb2k chapter 34 . 2/21/2011
Glad to see you back in production! As always, the new chapter does not disappoint! Keep it up!

Just curious though... this line:

"It wasn't. That was Joseph." Elliot grinned. "By the way, cute boyfriend."

Is this entering the stereotypical view of Jeff/Joseph being gay, or that Elliot was referring Skye's first kiss, as if he was snapping back to her?
well fuck me with a stick chapter 33 . 2/26/2010
yu fuckin faget u just stooped the whole series

looks like that old man collected this fic lmao
GOne Awayyy chapter 33 . 11/23/2009
Oh please update. please oh please. i didnt the idea of the age difference but i fell in love with it. please update. im hanging off my seat.
citgirl chapter 8 . 8/21/2009
nobody333 chapter 8 . 6/25/2009

Ness just changes completely when the runaway five is even just mentioned.

I love if you've ever though to stop writing please don't I love your work.
dekw chapter 33 . 6/19/2009
I'm quite glad that this story updated - I thought it was dead, which kinda hurt to think after doing through that much good writing and then being left hanging.

I quite like the story, and the writing seemed to have its slightly awkward moments and all only near the start, fading out over time.

Please don't take another year to write for this again, though. I do not possess that much patience.
Hitoriga127 chapter 33 . 6/17/2009
This was really good it was one of the best EarthBound Fan stories ive read ever, when are the next chapters coming out