Reviews for Thinking to feel
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Now I wanna buy this light novel
dreeming chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
loved it! xD
silvergothicsweettooth chapter 3 . 10/2/2007
Even you dont think this is not one of your best drabbles ever... I think it's nice... You made a great effort anyway..

With all the typing and stuff...

nice fic...:)

xxAzure-Wingsxx chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
There's a book on the flame alchemist? Do you think you can send it to me or perhaps upload it on hosting website? I wanna read it too Thanks in advance.

That was a great chapter on how Riza's mind works and how she feels about Roy. Great job! Keep up the good work!
MakoRain chapter 3 . 3/2/2007
I really liked this little series, i really did. u wrote roy and riza nicely in character while hinting at what was below the surface..i liked seeing what could be in their heads _

*as it was meant to be*
OTP chapter 3 . 12/13/2006
fluff totally rocks love it yay
windxalchemist chapter 3 . 7/2/2006
ooh. fluff. OOC isn't that much minded as long as there's fluff. And it wasn't bad. well, except for his whole hygienic ignorance, lol. It was actually quite good...

my-name-is-V chapter 3 . 5/31/2006
it's complete! WHY? it was really good and i really liked it
hyperthermophile chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
e! I know that I already reviewed, but this was too good not too review again!

I have read all your stories know, and I am total awe of your skill. Are you an English major? You write as good as one. I only hope is that I can be as good as you someday...because right now I kind of suck. -_-;; Well, at least I acknowledge it, right?

I really enjoyed reading your many works and only hope there will be more soon.

And this is the most random, freaky, awesome coincidence that I thought you would be interested to know. My e-mail name is: When I first got onto Fanfic, I searched Sinistertomato as a gag. I never imagined that someone actually was named that! Especially my idol!

Don't take that in the wrong way, it was a total coincidence, I wasn't trying to steal your name, I swear!

(cough) Anyway, just wanted to make my opinion known.

Melitza chapter 3 . 4/18/2006
The second chapter felt a bit too much like a recitation of the first chapter, changing "she" for "he". I could do with some deviation between their POVs.

Also, after a while, the narration somehow slipped to just "he did this" "she did that" "he" "she"... Switch up the sentence structures a bit - it would flow a bit better, feel a little less repetitive.

I did enjoy the Royai though. The "sickness" thing is a bit cliche and done, but hey, whatever brings the two together. Good luck on fictions in the future - especially if they're of this pairing! _
Cassie Studios chapter 3 . 4/11/2006
Wow, that was something! I've been reading holding my breath Don't worry, I haven't noticed any big OOCs, and I think you did really well An engrossing, romantic story Has anyone ever told you that you should keep on writing?
momiji-k chapter 3 . 2/2/2006
Wow! *sigh* I had butterflies in my stomach for the both of them! You write so well that I can see and almost feel everything that is going on. I think they are well in character. That was lovely.

As far as cliche, maybe. I have noticed that ALL the good "Riza and Roy get together" fics have a similar scene where they spend a night together for one reason or another. Usually in the same manner, no sex, just love. But it seems to fit them so well, I really don't mind reliving it in all the different stories. They are really a spceial couple in anime. I am glad to see quite a few good fics that do them justice.

Ack! I wrote a novel here. Sorry! I love your work and it inspired me to ramble. :)
momiji-k chapter 2 . 2/2/2006
Wow! I am going to have to add another one of your fics to my favorites list. :) I think you did and awesome, awesome job portraying them. You came up with a great "fill in the blank" of how they met and why she follows him. This might be the best one yet. :)
momiji-k chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Good rendention and a nice blending of the anime and managa (correct?). It seems to have elements exclusive to both.

Excellent writing skills as always.
sakurapixi chapter 3 . 8/26/2005