Reviews for Thinking to feel
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Now I wanna buy this light novel
dreeming chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
loved it! xD
silvergothicsweettooth chapter 3 . 10/2/2007
Even you dont think this is not one of your best drabbles ever... I think it's nice... You made a great effort anyway..

With all the typing and stuff...

nice fic...:)

silvergothicsweettooth

_
xxAzure-Wingsxx chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
There's a book on the flame alchemist? Do you think you can send it to me or perhaps upload it on hosting website? I wanna read it too Thanks in advance.

That was a great chapter on how Riza's mind works and how she feels about Roy. Great job! Keep up the good work!
MakoRain chapter 3 . 3/2/2007
I really liked this little series, i really did. u wrote roy and riza nicely in character while hinting at what was below the surface..i liked seeing what could be in their heads _

~MakoRain

*as it was meant to be*
OTP chapter 3 . 12/13/2006
fluff totally rocks love it yay
windxalchemist chapter 3 . 7/2/2006
ooh. fluff. OOC isn't that much minded as long as there's fluff. And it wasn't bad. well, except for his whole hygienic ignorance, lol. It was actually quite good...

-windy-chan
my-name-is-V chapter 3 . 5/31/2006
it's complete! WHY? it was really good and i really liked it
hyperthermophile chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
e! I know that I already reviewed, but this was too good not too review again!

I have read all your stories know, and I am total awe of your skill. Are you an English major? You write as good as one. I only hope is that I can be as good as you someday...because right now I kind of suck. -_-;; Well, at least I acknowledge it, right?

I really enjoyed reading your many works and only hope there will be more soon.

And this is the most random, freaky, awesome coincidence that I thought you would be interested to know. My e-mail name is: When I first got onto Fanfic, I searched Sinistertomato as a gag. I never imagined that someone actually was named that! Especially my idol!

Don't take that in the wrong way, it was a total coincidence, I wasn't trying to steal your name, I swear!

(cough) Anyway, just wanted to make my opinion known.

-hyperthermophile
Melitza chapter 3 . 4/18/2006
The second chapter felt a bit too much like a recitation of the first chapter, changing "she" for "he". I could do with some deviation between their POVs.

Also, after a while, the narration somehow slipped to just "he did this" "she did that" "he" "she"... Switch up the sentence structures a bit - it would flow a bit better, feel a little less repetitive.

I did enjoy the Royai though. The "sickness" thing is a bit cliche and done, but hey, whatever brings the two together. Good luck on fictions in the future - especially if they're of this pairing! _
Cassie Studios chapter 3 . 4/11/2006
Wow, that was something! I've been reading holding my breath Don't worry, I haven't noticed any big OOCs, and I think you did really well An engrossing, romantic story Has anyone ever told you that you should keep on writing?
momiji-k chapter 3 . 2/2/2006
Wow! *sigh* I had butterflies in my stomach for the both of them! You write so well that I can see and almost feel everything that is going on. I think they are well in character. That was lovely.

As far as cliche, maybe. I have noticed that ALL the good "Riza and Roy get together" fics have a similar scene where they spend a night together for one reason or another. Usually in the same manner, no sex, just love. But it seems to fit them so well, I really don't mind reliving it in all the different stories. They are really a spceial couple in anime. I am glad to see quite a few good fics that do them justice.

Ack! I wrote a novel here. Sorry! I love your work and it inspired me to ramble. :)
momiji-k chapter 2 . 2/2/2006
Wow! I am going to have to add another one of your fics to my favorites list. :) I think you did and awesome, awesome job portraying them. You came up with a great "fill in the blank" of how they met and why she follows him. This might be the best one yet. :)
momiji-k chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Good rendention and a nice blending of the anime and managa (correct?). It seems to have elements exclusive to both.

Excellent writing skills as always.
sakurapixi chapter 3 . 8/26/2005