Reviews for Spacial Anomaly
Revan Nonaka chapter 1 . 1/10
*laughs on the ground*

Nice crack fick, though I suppose you could make something better next time.
Uncle Alex chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
The Doctor, thank you. Not Doctor Who or Dr. Who.
The Writer Of Fate chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
You realize that it isn't 'Dr. Who', it's just 'The Doctor', right?
Lielac chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
-winces the resigned wince of someone too desensitized to be truly angry-

The Doctor is not Doctor Who. The Doctor is not the title of the show. The Doctor is not Doctor Who. 'Doctor' is the title of a profession, not a name, but the Doctor cares not for such human thing. The Doctor is not Doctor Who. 'Doctor who?' is something often said after the Doctor introduces himself. The Doctor is not Doctor Who. It's the small things that ruin stories. The Doctor is not Doctor Who. The story is good but it's stuck in my head as 'that funny story with a big fat goose egg at the end that makes me wince'. The Doctor is not Doctor Who.

Okay, I think I've repeated myself enough times. Just to reiterate...

The Doctor is not Doctor Who!

(Please to be editing the story and fixing this most egregious but easily removed error.)
FaktCheker chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Just a little note. The Doctor was never reffered to as 'Doctor Who'. They only gave the show that name because of peoples immediate reaction upon hearing what he calls himself, commonly using the statement, "Doctor who?" That is not, never was, and neer will be his name. Sorry if you think this is harsh, it's just my little pet peeve.

RozaHathoway chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
OMG this is hilarious! You should make another chapter where they actually meet...
Eowyn chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Good, except for the ending. It's The Doctor not Dr. Who.
HAL-9001 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
For future reference...he's 'the Doctor', not 'Doctor Who'. It's a common misconception, he even says so himself.

"I'm the Doctor, not 'Doctor Who?', just the Doctor."

This could be the start of an excellent story.
sirtechlocke chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
simple ... neat ... but I expected more.
xmenloganfan chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
ADORABLE! I loved it!

astrida chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
That would make for a great episode on tv, either from the standpoint of Dr. Who or from Stargate!
Bacard chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
What do I think?

I think, I like it. I really like it: it was short, kinda sweet a whiny in-character way, and it was funny.

I think the story goes directly to my favourite's list.

I think maybe this is the best kind of crossover (short, promising and it's never enough).

And I think I should check your other stories.

That's what I think.
The Sithspawn chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Lol, very funny, so did they actually put it in the report?

You could write Hammond's reaction, that aught to be fun:)
magistrate chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
This is hilarious. I especially love Daniel's groggy waking-up thoughts.
SADDAMINSANE chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
You should of had it appear in the cargo hold that would be cool