Reviews for Spacial Anomaly
Lalene Brooks chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
O... you need a story to go with that... it'd make a hell of a prologue!
Darklight chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
fun one.
Malaskor chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Hehehe... little fun piece.

Now I want to see a follow-up where they stumble across that phone box, best on a stone-age tech level (or Goa'uld's) planet - come on, you know you want to write that :)

Keep it up and thanks for sharing.
Romana125 chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
hi, i just found your dr. who/ stargate: sg-1 crossover, it looks good so far, but which doctor is it, and please complete. :)
Elric667 chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
I so what SG-1 Dr Who Crossover. Write more in that theme please
Bug-eyed Monster chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
This was too funny. I keep coming back to re-read this little ficlet. There is something too funny about the Doctor not even paying much attention to them. Sigh. I've been waiting for a good /Stargate x-over and now I want more. Can I talk you into doing more? Please? Pretty please? Pretty pretty please with nekkid... huh, I've got no idea whom you'd like to see tied up nekkid atop all the pleases.

Keep writing! (_)/ chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
It is starting out good. Continue with it. When or if you are going to have the Doctor interact with SG-1, then have Tom Baker as the Doctor. I think he would be the best with the SG-1 team.
PattyBones chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
This was very cute. It works well. I think you did a great job.
JOSH chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
I am a huge Doctor Who fan and a huge Stargate fan so seeing these two series together is really great. Seeing some of your other stories, this one should turn out to be great seeingas the others are as well! Please continue it!
Mariette chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
That's . . . interesting. Strange and funny. Did you say it was complete? Okay then.
SpaceMan546 chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
It was really funny but I especially liked this bit.

"What is the problem, O’Neill?
Xayian chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Well, i guess your parents never said how much involvement Dr. Who should have, now did they? The idea is cute, but if you want to take it a step further, write about what actually happens when SG-1 makes their report to the General. ;) Now that would be a kicker!

lady rosebit chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
ismisesteph chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Loved it

I really needed some randomness in my life

And a phone box? Just perfect

Aren't English phoneboxes all red though?

Never mind, it still makes sense
29 | « Prev Page 1 2