Reviews for There are only Truths
Uchihaflower14 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
THIS IS YOUR FIRST FANFICTION? It is soooo good! You perfectly balance the friendship and the romance and there's just enough detail! Looove it!
jinxed72 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Definitely one of the best oneshots I've ever read. :)
citatos chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Nice one! I love it, really!
kiwi4me chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
this was freakin good!

i loved it!

good work! more please!
jadedXelement chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
great story! i like the whole truth game idea .. it really fits ino's personality the need/want to talk to someone about her problems but not be able to unless asked. brillant storyline plot. i'm a little sad about the ending, only cause i'm not sure what happens .. of course in my head they ended up together .. but it would be cool to read a second chapter or sequet to this. :)
JaliceLove chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
I loved it. Simple yet effective. :]
liltle chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
I wish it didn't ended there. But the suspense always thrills me. Really loved the storyline and the sweet moments of the two. Love the couple.
UchihaHakura64 chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Good story, very sweet.
superfreak9201 chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Yeah your story rocks please continued

goin' to my favorites
Aki-Child chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
*SQUEAL*! nice nice nice! ino lost to shikamaru! yay! but but! YAY! nice shikaino fic! hehe!
NeverDust chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
interested in seeing where you could take this. If you update, which would make me very happy if you did, please let me know! Thanks!
Hououza chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Beautiful story.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
Myaow chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
. (Fawk fawk MOSH!)

Shika-Ino DOES rock, doesn't it?

Yes, it does!
Elusia chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
hehe i liked ur other fic heaps so i decided to check out this one.

it was written beautifully. particularly the second half - i luved it! it made my heart melt! so sweet *contented sigh* ahh i luv happy endings _

*adds to fav* wonderful! plz write some more soon! _
Yamato Akira chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
Hey there! A VERY GOOD story! I love it, I was smiling and grinning at the ending. I almost cried! Anyway, I love this story lots, and I'm gonna add it to my fav!