Reviews for fwhat friends are for? or what love is for?
MisoGirl chapter 7 . 11/8/2005
more fluffy next tiemokay?
MisoGirl chapter 4 . 11/8/2005
where the tool box came from?
Cassandra chapter 7 . 3/28/2005
hey nice story, by the way could you make the chapters longer, theyr kinda short, but the story is preety good!

Update soon please!
letsmakesomemagic chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
WHAT! wheres the rest!
Dark girl and Hiei's Girl chapter 7 . 11/30/2004
cuteis~! do more fluff -_- MUAHAHHAH _
kitsunedemon chapter 7 . 11/18/2004
Sorry it took me so long to review. This chapter was reeaally cute. Aw! Update son.
Tora Macaw chapter 6 . 11/9/2004
Having read through to chapter 6, I would like to say, this is a very nice piece of work. I found the short chapters an easy read and quite enjoyable. You have a fine talent...don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.
Pellinor chapter 6 . 10/18/2004
Hm.. What to say. Here's what I think:

Little less dialogue, or more description on what's happening. It makes a good effect, trust me.

Number 2, is that I believe you should try not ot repeat the same things over. Remington and Sister Kate's chat was repeated around 3 times. "SHE SHOULDN'T.." and "You should take it easier on Rosette" things.

Other than that, it's quite alright. Continue!
Dark girl and Hiei's Girl chapter 5 . 10/6/2004
Oh ! write more please!
AkumaAmaeru22 chapter 5 . 10/6/2004
great jopb! keep it up, but it is really short. Blah, XD
Dark girl and Hiei's Girl chapter 3 . 10/1/2004
do more please
Dark girl and Hiei's Girl chapter 4 . 9/25/2004
WOW cool ! this is the first Chrno Crusade fic i,v read ! ADD MORE ! ITS GOOD
Ebby Grise chapter 4 . 9/6/2004
person if you do not update soon i will have to hit you over the head...PLEASE UPDATE SOON, or i will go though with the threat!
Yumechou chapter 4 . 8/20/2004
wew...I wonder who is the man...perhaps is he...Aion? AGGH!I want to know more! Please update soon! And it's just a thought that I think your chapter and sentences are quite short..and lack of explanation. It's also my weakness but I just think like that! PLease update ASAP! _
kitsunedemon chapter 4 . 8/19/2004
O! MYSTERY PERSON! Oh and um I think you should re-read over your chapters when you write because you made...alot of mistakes...yeah. But its still good! WOH! Update soon!