Reviews for Reassurance
Elvish Hobbit chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Beautiful story. Wonderfully described the feelings of Faramir and Eowyn. Love the way he is afraid of being like his father, and she assures him. Beautiful. Wow.
Magdalenara chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Very nice, I can totally picture faramir worrying himself up about not ending uo like his father.

Keep up the good work,
Love Mag
I'm A Fluffy Panda chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
I agree with Eowyn. Denethor was such a jerk. XD At least, Faramir got to find happiness after the War. :)
CuppaTea13 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
D'awwwwwwwww. Adorable Faramir and Eowyn moment. Oh gosh. Seriously, this is my favorite couple from LOTR and I just about worship them both. Faramir and Eowyn are both separately such wonderful characters and then putting them together just makes me doubly happy. Oh, Tolkien wrote them so well. Such a shame the movies cut out so much of them falling in love. Or, you know, ALL of it. Thank goodness for extended editions! Anyways, back on track: I think you've done the characters justice. Faramir especially was spot on and I'm just completely adoring this entire thing. Not to mention I think your style of writing fit everything perfectly. Characters, plot, tone, all in one seamless whole. Bravo.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
JuliaJekyll chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
I can't even handle the adorableness of this story. I love Faramir/Eowyn fluff :) My OTP.
It's really well written and the dialogue seems natural. You do a great job showing the bond between them, and it's just sooo fluffy and cute, gah. I've read it so many times already, so I figured I had to write a review :) thanks so much for this story, you basically wrote what I'd been wanting to read!
GomnaRa chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I greatly love this story.

Even it published quite a long time ago, I want to applaud you of this well-written story!

Smooth and cozy feeling between two people was nice and also I could feel the scenery so closely. Thanks for the story!
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Well done! Poor Faramir, he would have that fear. Excellent job!
QueenOfHearts3 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
aw... thats sweet! i can totally see this for Faramir and Eowyn. will we be seeing their new lil one? *puppy eyes* i so wanna see Elboron too. im new to reading LotR fanfic (tho im a longtime fan, particularly of Sam, Faramir and Eowyn :D), so i havent run across one with him or any of the kids in it yet
Bittersweet x chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Aw... that was just so cute. Soo cute! I love Faramir/Eowyn & you portrayed them very well - nice work ;)
Star Garden chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
This story was nice sweet and short. Thanks for writing!

Gaby Black chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
I loved it! Great story.

- Gaby
Red Cloud Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Oh how beautiful! I really liked your story, i could feel Eowyn and Faramir's strong connection and I like how you describe things :)

Good job :)
Dr. Austin A. Winchester chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
How sweet! Gotta Go!
Grav chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Faramir has so much trauma. Which is great for us!

This was very nicely done. I love the idea that these two still have tales to tell and that they might not have been quite as happily ever after as Fairy-tales would have them be.