Reviews for Shakespeare Lives
klarissa chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahaha! That was the BEST! X3
Rena chapter 7 . 7/29/2011
Aw... This is frigging awesome :D I want read more of this! Is there coming updates someday or is this gone in-active, dropped or something similar?
Alice chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
um...ok...no offence or anything but i don't like this story anymore. don't get me wrong, the story lines great and everything and i really liked the beginning but two things basically ruined it for me...one is the fact that you made tenten so obnoxious. i mean, sure, she's a tomboy and may like teasing neji but she's not a crazy shot-tempered bitch which in my opinion is what you portrayed her as. second is the fact that you hinted kakashi and iruka. oh god! that pairing gets on my nerves so much! it's just so stupid! do you see kakashi and iruka interacting on a daily basis? i think not. that pairing should be banned! it makes me feel like hurling! i know you're not the only one who writes about them but you could have mentioned that you were going to then i wouldn't have read this story in the first place. no offence or anything, i'm just giving my opinion. i still think it's a great story but the aforementioned reasons seriously ruined it for me. you did a really great job though. the idea was good and so was your writing.
ED68 chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
oh god! sakura and ino...obsessive much?

amazing story! i really like it!
witefeathers chapter 7 . 5/21/2010
oh my gosh. this uncompleted story is soo funny. i've had enough laughs for the next...lots of years! i don't think you'll update soon, so i'm gonna go to some of your other stories. i don't really blame you i guess (after all your life sounds pretty busy right now...or 2 years ago), but update soon! please? please? please! -
Fyoex chapter 7 . 12/27/2009
... OH. MY. GOD...THIS IS THE CRAZIEST MOST HILARIOUS STORY I'VE EVER READ! Great job. -thumbs up!-
nwyd chapter 7 . 8/31/2009
HAHA LOL! this is so freakin AWESOME! how do you manage to come up with such random and crazy stuff? like itachi and the soap opera wannabe actorishness? im making no sense. but oh well. what about hinata? the only part in the story where i got disappointed was when naruto was chosen as juliet...i wanted it to be hinata! im a hinata-fan! and also a sasuhina and itahina supporter. hinthint. haha. kiba listens to hinata cause she is so cuttee! love the story, please update soon. XD
dont.give.a.shit chapter 4 . 6/6/2009
hahahaha naruto juliet good one
Sparklillian chapter 7 . 5/17/2009
WOW, that is hilarious, I love your story, it made me laugh so hard that I cried! Update soon, please.
may chapter 7 . 2/5/2009
ur story is so cute~! y not continue the update? XD
Cartlin chapter 3 . 1/23/2009
Actually, according to Naruto Wiki, there's a seven inch height difference between the two. Kotetsu being about 6' 2".
Whats Mine Is Yours chapter 4 . 11/24/2008
haha! this was hilarious! glad its not yaoiP

i kinda wanted sasusaku, or sasuhina[romance] but i guess itll be funny XD
TheSummerDemon chapter 7 . 11/18/2008
Gah, so long not open until I didn't recognize this fic was updated *headdesk* I luv how you insert Itachi here XD can't say more since this fic really, absolutely, my 2nd favorite fanfic ever (and my 1st favorite is ur Lolita :D)

*is spamming review page XD*
Heri the Weird chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Shino can laugh? o O

I'm glad you put the konoha's double: Izumo-Kotetsu Into play...

An some minor character that need more air time...

good work
MaemiSmile chapter 4 . 7/15/2008
Bad Jiraiya! stop acting like Miroku!