Reviews for Shakespeare Lives
the girl in the mirrior chapter 6 . 1/23/2007
i wana know why the door won't open so please up-date soon.
the girl in the mirrior chapter 5 . 1/23/2007
wtf
zzzDayDreamerzzz chapter 6 . 1/21/2007
Hehe...awsomely evil story!:D :D :D

Please wright more!
L0v3L3ss chapter 6 . 1/1/2007
Hahahahahahahahahahahahah...*sigh*...hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

God! This fic is pure crack. And I LOVE IT!

Hehe, I just read all the six chapters and I had a good laugh.

Review when you can, 'kay?

By the way, Happy Year 2007!
iLostmysoul chapter 6 . 12/20/2006
LOL. Funny. I love it!
Rainpop Sunshine chapter 6 . 12/19/2006
Hm...I'm guessing that you guys don't have sex ed very soon. My first lesson was in 4th grade, birthing process in 7th...yeah...

Anyways, I think this was really funny! The chapters were sort of long, and that's a good thing. Good job.
nurr chapter 6 . 12/13/2006
WOW! it's so funny! i hope you would update since it's been a LONG time since the last one...
AbeilleN chapter 6 . 11/22/2006
me likey dis story
hello chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
I just realised - it was very shakespearian of you to cast naruto in the part of juliet lol

I'm still begging you to write more
Adelly-kins chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
...okay, I just realized you also wrote this.

Are you KIDDING me? How can you say you can't write humour? Dude, the last chapter was GENIUS! But I guess you haven't updated this in a while either.

No matter - I'm sticking this in my alerts just in case you decide to come back.
Bloody Sapphire Blade chapter 4 . 10/12/2006
(falls out of seat laughing) A few minute ago, I was laughing so hard that I cried. My little cousin though I was crying for real and came to check on me, but I couldn't stop laughing long enough to tell him that I was all right.

hahahahahahhahahahhah!

Great, I repeat, Great Chapter! _
Bloody Sapphire Blade chapter 3 . 10/12/2006
*twitches* KakIru. . .Despite that little part, Great Chapter! And OMG! Jaraiya and Kakashi have rubbed off on Tenten and Iruka. :) BTW. . . .WHAT IS TENTEN BLACKMAILING NEJI WITH! ! *pouts* .. . .. .I must know! The suspense is killing me. . . _ Anyways. . .I think that Hinata would be the best Juliet although I would hate to have her kissing Sasuke instead of Naruto. Naruto would make a great Mercutio!
Bloody Sapphire Blade chapter 2 . 10/12/2006
*thinking* I wonder what was on that picture. . . *speaks to the author* Another wonderful chapter! Great job!_
Bloody Sapphire Blade chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
(snickers)This is going to be funny. . . .
dark-dreamer09 chapter 6 . 10/9/2006
hahaha i was laughing so hard i almost fell off the bed. great job with characterization and plot. it's original and well written, i love it!

ah, i remember the birth video (though i saw it in health in 8th grade). very tramutizing experience 0.o I was hiding my face with a binder, trying to block out the horrible sounds while the guy sitting next to me was laughing at me...
317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »