Reviews for a game of tennis
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
love it
Eleanor Rigby 000 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
That was great ;)
abhorsen3 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
I really liked this story, the relationship between Ryoma and Fuji was just written so nicely!

Fter reading the story I have a goofy smile on my face _
wired chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
CHALLENGE: WRITE A FANFIC (rYOMA X FUJI OF COURSE!) HOWEVER I THINK U SHOULD DEFINITELY MAKE RYOMA THE SEME THIS TYM...I MEAN I THINK THE FUJI SHOULD BE DOMINATED FOR ONCE.. I DON'T THINK RYOMA IS THE TYPE OF PERSON WHO'LL LET ANYONE MAKE HIM A PUSH OVER...HE IS VERY COMPETITIVE SO.. I DON'T THINK HE'LL WANT TO BE AT THE BOTTOM...HE IS THE PRINCE OF TENNIS WHO WANTS TO BE ON TOP...AT TENNIS OR IN BED FOR ONCE DON'T CHA THINk SO? I MEAN FUJI IS A BISHOUNEN SO HE'LL FIT THE PART AS THE UKE...HE IS VERY DOMINANT BUT HAVING A STORY THAT SHOWS THAT HE ISN'T ALWAYS AT THE TOP OR I N CONTROL IS INTRIGUING! DIFFERENT FROM DA OTHER FICS I'VE READ...I MEAN FUJI'S PRETTY!.WELL...THAT'S WHAT I THINK...IF YOU'RE UP FOR IT...email me at SO TO ALL DA DARING AUTHORS/WRITERS/RYOMAXFUJI FANS I DARE YA!
Neko-chan -Silvered Tongue chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Wah. Love. So much. *hugs the Thrill Pair*

Bittersweet, with eventual fluff at the end. *sparkles happily at you* Those fics are always the best, and you write it so well.

*goes to check out your other stories now*

~Neko-chan
Prosopopeia chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Oh, I loved it! It was such a nice mixture of comedy, drama, and lovely romance. Ryoma and Fuji were right on target as well. There were about a dozen or so places where I found myself grinning like mad. For instance, Fuji's reason for playing seriously in his match against Kirihara. Heehee! And the ending was really beautiful in my opinion. I just recently got into this fandom so this is actually the first fic I've ever read for POT, and it was g-r-e-a-t! Definitely makes me wonder... Although, I still have yet to decide which pairing I like the most. So many boys, so hard to choose one pair! _
firedraygon chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
I love it. I love the insecurity Fuji feels because he thinks Ryoma's just there for the tennis. It is so sweet. *melts* Thank you for writing. Please do so again soon!

~firedraygon97
Dr. Mwaahaha chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Thank you so incredibly much for posting a Fuji/Ryoma! Oi vei, I thought authors had decided that this pairing was no longer 'in', or something to that equivalent. Sheesh. Well, please keep writing some more.
Angel72 chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
wow! I LOVE this fic! It's wonderful! You're going to update right? The way you portrayed them.. was totally in character. You've totally grasped their personalities. *sigh* I was hoping that Fuji would never ever lose to Ryoma and Ryoma would never surpass him.. but Fuji is pursuing tennis professionally right? He's following Ryoma to America? Is he going to do something like photography then? Update update!
kasugai gummie chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
*sparkles* There has been an unpleasantly noticeable lack in FujiRyo fics lately... and since I'm still horribly behind with my PoT, I haven't been kept up-to-date with what the animators have _not_ done. I love your inner fangirl... seriously do. The whole piece was explicitly GOOD and the writing style had me up in the clouds. :D Good job~
Kamitra chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
Nice nice nice~~
Wings chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Oh, I'm not fearing the fangirl. I'm cheering for her! XD Lovely FujiRyo interaction, especially when Ryoma _finally_ realized that Fuji likes him taht way. *squee* It was just way too amusing~ Thanks for feeding me two wonderful fics today! Looking forward to more of your TeniPuri fics~~
kizha chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Hey, that was pretty good. I find fujiryo really amusing...XD. Loved the wasy you described Fuji's style and his fascination with Ryoma
wakkawoo chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
You know, I never do quite get tired of reading introspections on the FujiRyo relationship, and your fic is proof enough on why.
foreverbreathless chapter 1 . 8/6/2004