Reviews for Harry Potter Escape and 17
Bronze chapter 1 . 1/18
Ron reminds me of myslf. Once I'm asleep I'm dead to the world. Things that might wake others I don't hear. But be warned! DO NOT ASK ABOUT MY DREAMS! To it mildly, they are weird with a capital weird! I love how Voldemort died. Killed becaused he was in Harry's mind when he was having sex with Ginny on his birthday. So fitting anend to such an evil idiot! Absolutely great story and so, so damn funny!
PSay chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
This is great. I 've read other stories where Harry and Ginny make love and it kills Voldemort. This is the first one where Molly approves and supports the idea. Thanks for writing. This is a fun little story. pms
Grandthrawn chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
this is a great story
morcheller chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Nice story but, not enough Hermione! I read every word hoping that you would change the evil course that this story was taking but, as happens, my H/HR bigotry was not strong enough to change the course. I just cannot see Ginny being the primary love for Harry.
Araytigre chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Twas the Power that he knew not, the "Power of Love" in its purest form! Naturally Ron is clueless as usual, but at least he took the hints and made up to Luna. At least now they can finish school without any evil henchmen sticking their noses in, wonder if Snape survived, not that it matters anyway. Thank You. TTFN
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Great story! I didn't expect the end result from Harry & Ginny 'shagging,' but it was a pretty cool effect with the light show! I liked how Ginny now has a matching scar on her hand - seems very appropriate all the magic flowing through her hands like that would "brand" her hand in some way. Thanks for writing!
Lyric Medlie chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
very good! i loved it!

-thanks
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
So, Harry got his brains f*ed out and Voldemort happen to be there at that time. How funny.
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Excellent and thanks for writing a cool idea.
dennisud chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
I was wondering where Hermione was til she showed.

Not a nad story though I'm more a H/Hr fan but still nicely written!

dennisud
Drifter950 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
(grin) Ray for the good guys!

Little surprised the Hermine did not want to see if it would work for her to.

Thanks for the fun read.

May the MUSE be with you!
MonkeyAxman1302 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Death by Shagging! Absolutely brilliant, I think I read an author called Kinsfire who did something similar. Just not with as much detail. I particularly liked the fact that Ginny had a scar on her hand much like Harry's.

I loved that Ginny had a Cheese and Marmite sandwhich. Its not something you hear of in a lot of fanfiction and I think thats because a lot of the authors are American and the Cheese and marmite sandwhich is a British recipe.

Thanks for writing!

Monkey
Strictly Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
hey, interesting fic. I really liked the beginning I thought it was amusing and very cleverly written. However the rest was a little bizzare. You put a lot of detail into very trivial events and almost no detail into the important ones, so it was not very fufilling to read. But I think the idea is a good one and you could have a really good story with a couple of tune ups!

by the way, I have a strange aversion to Ron/Luna fics. Its SO totally Hermione/Ron.
john chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
ok ypou are positively omong the best authors i have found on this site. If you have any more stories on other sites such as or please email me your pen names for those sites.
JohnnyJohnnyBoy chapter 1 . 5/15/2005