Reviews for Family Secrets
Reads-way-2-much chapter 8 . 1/2/2009
i love it please update asap
cowgirlkitten2000 chapter 8 . 1/2/2009
very good story. i cant wait to see what will happen. sp update this again please.
Alanna-sama chapter 8 . 1/2/2009
this is such an awesome he loves methinks Hatori faked removing her memories
Angeltsuki chapter 8 . 1/2/2009
Update soon please
Tifa Tyndal chapter 5 . 12/9/2007
(Falls over laughing) Wonderful! Just wonderful! You did and awesome job on this chapter! I love the crossover and her birthday gifts were just perfect! This is a really nice story you have here! Amazing, considering how much of the manga you've read. It's interesting to see how you're making Kyo and Yuki act... fascinating. Heheh... Thanks for writing such an enjoyable chapter! -Tifa Tyndal
Funabisenu chapter 8 . 9/24/2007
this is cool please update!
Kittenn1011 chapter 8 . 9/8/2007
Oh, please update! (even though i guessed the crossover by the summary and knew i was right by the second paragraph)
Hoku ala chapter 8 . 4/29/2007
Nice crossover! I like the story!
le chapter 8 . 1/8/2007
that's such a good story please update... i really like the kyoxmiya pairng...it's funny how now all her love for the sohma's turn into hate!
Sevvy101 chapter 8 . 11/27/2006
soo...is this story over? i mean..u haven't updated in over 2 years, and its not titled as complete...so...i was just wondering...

anyway, i hope u do write more! i luv this story SO much! its one of the bestest ones ever!

ur such agreat author!

UROCK SO MUCH!

-sevvy
Sea Rhapsody chapter 8 . 11/7/2006
Nice... I can't wait for the next chapter! It will be awsome to read about Akito's response to the fact that Miya was able to remember!
Freedom is Wind chapter 8 . 9/17/2006
please update i love it
Stratagirl chapter 8 . 1/18/2006
HEy girl !

Well I have to review one of your stories ..and well this is my favorite one out of all of them...well so far..I have to read some of your Gravitation ones ...but I love this story soo much ! And i have noticed that you have other fans as well...;) Soo maybe you will work some more on this story ..i really want you too but i dont want to push you to do something you dont want to do..soo if you do great ! if you dont ...then that is okay ;) :) Well Awsome story ...love Inuyasha in it and Kyo is just plain funny! I'm gonna try and read this one again tonight...later girl ! :) Keep up the great work on all your stories :)

Stratagirl (your little sis) :)
Darth Granger chapter 8 . 10/25/2005
You write more, yes?
Kurai.Ookami.13 chapter 8 . 6/29/2005
I just LOVE THIS STORY ITS AWESOME!_ so ARE YA GONNA UPDATE OR WHAT! Please continue this story i REALLY want to know what happens next and the story is so interesting*sigh*..well i better end this review or i might start to get real PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »