Reviews for What is Reality?
agent smith chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
the fourth is achuly the matrix online its true.
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
A great story. Very good.
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Interesting . . .

Well then-what happens to Smith now? They can't exist without each other, after all . . .
Soulfulbee chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Not too bad it has a lot of potential as a story.
Lady of Knight chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
WHOA again! (why is it that I seem to be pulling Keanu "Bill and Ted" reflexes all around your stories today?) That was an awesome ending, chica, an all-around awesome What If. You've really become so strong in your descriptions, that I could easily see what you wanted me to.

Dang, that was just a better ending than the movie, hee.

I loved it. You were able to bring emotions out in me - sadness over Trinity, fury over the Machines taking over again! AH! - and that made it oh-so-enjoyable to read. _~

Two thumbs up!

LoK
Carcilwen Thorned-Rose chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
Ah, interesting. I was extremely interested by the ending of Revolutions; too many ends were left dangling. Good job.
Tom chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
Awesome story, but how can you leave us hanging like that? I really like the idea though.
LiMiYa chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
Wow!

Love the intense descriptions. I hope you do decide to continue this story. I love to seeing post-Revolution stories, especially ones that focus on Neo. (I think I'm in the minority here, though.)
nynaeve77 chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Whoa...

I thought about making that the entire review, but I guess I can elaborate! ;-)

Freaky stuff...this is a perfect one-shot. The ending is very subjective, which is cool. I choose to think that Mark really is Neo, but that's just me! (I do know you have a knack for tormenting your poor characters, which is why I read that into the ending...lol!)

Very good, vivid descriptions, which are your strong suit! Good stuff!