Reviews for Elaborate Lives
ilovebooks1111 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
There are no words to describe how amazing this story was! I have just two suggestions though...one is, please change your rating to T, cos i don't think K is enough for words like fucking and cock sucking...also, i would recommend you to change the genre to friendship/hurt/comfort, cos general just seems so dull for such an awesome story...!
pinkukulele chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
You wrote Sirius perfectly! This is amazingly written. I'm awestruck. Please write a James one!
LilyxJames4ever chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
sorry, I'm to lazy to log in. this is an amazing story and I feel you really wrote Sirius well. i immensely enjoy your stories and I hope you update Kisses on the Balcony soon! :)
stardust718 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
that was truly amazing. you are a fabulous writer with a lot of potential. keep on writing.
luvljfics4ev chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
I liked it but I think it was kind of too short( but other than that i think it was pretty good and please write a lily story!
winnifred chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
"I'm home!" I cried out sarcastically, muttering the next words to myself, "You mother-fucking bitch."

that part made me laugh SO MUCH. lmao. i really enjoyed this. i love the way sirius is portrayed in this fic. absolutely amazing work. keep it up. i look forward to reading more of your work.
Yorke0593 chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
I laughed and I cried and I... I loved it. Truly I did. I just can't think of anything to say right now... I loved it.
bookluver1515 chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
i really enjoyed reading this story!

because sirius black is one of my fav characters
I'm Blond. James Blond chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
I love it. this is my first sirius fic, I always read LJ's. I'm grateful I chose this one!
quotefreak97 chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
wow. excellent story. I almost cried at the part about Sirius' sister adn i relly liked hte ending. can't wait to read more of your fics!
Unnamed chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
GREAT JOB! You've done a really good job on the descriptions and being able to vividly paint a picture through a reader's head...however there is one slight problem that could make your story extremely better. You're paragraphs tend to get a little lengthly. It's good that you're willing to put the effort into description, but you need to space it out a little more. It makes it flow easier while reading..take a look at some others stories and you'll see what I mean. A reader could easily stop reading when it takes them a few minutes to read just one paragraph because it's too long. Keep up the good work!
RitaBlack chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
I love this story! I usually don't read one-shot fics but I'm so glad I decided to read this one! THANK YOU for finally making Sirius actually have FEELINGS! Not everything in his life was perfect and you honestly created a story around that. Please keep up the good work and write another Sirius story soon!

~Rita
HermioneBLACK chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Omigod, I think you are my favorite writer ever! You truly captured the essence of Sirius Black's character. I've always had a vision of how Sirius ran away and I think you portrayed that perfectly. You have a knack for writing and I hope you keep it up!

Please e-mail me with updates: HermioneBlack4Life
sanchezkm chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
Hey, I really enjoyed reading this. I love reading your stuff, you're a great writer. I really liked Sirius' character in this piece, I've wanted to read something about him leaving home for a while and your story deffinently filled the void. Thanks, can't wait to read some more stuff.

Kate