Reviews for London After Midnight
Flyingplates chapter 17 . 3/3/2009
This is probably terribly sad but I have read this story a good dozen times and I just now am reviewing. You are a phenomenal writer and wish you would write more n/j fics. I know the series is over but there are still a lot of faithful fans and fans who love Nigel and Jordan pairing. We beg of you to write more. please. :)
Gahbriel Delacroix chapter 17 . 1/15/2009
Fantastic in every way! I absolutely ADORE IT! I can't wait to see what else you have. This is probably one of the best N/J Pairings I've run across. VERY well done, indeed!
JacintaMarina chapter 17 . 5/8/2007
If I hadn't been in love with Nigel before...

Sigh.

J.
abstractwhisk chapter 7 . 12/16/2006
OMG, great story! I absolutely love it, how you get into their heads, it's just so fantastic! Wonderful job!

Miniola
Lolaleddir chapter 17 . 10/21/2005
ugh...ya. this is an awsome story! you have great potential.

but...arent you going to write any more? i mean, one storys hardly enough! especially if the writings this awsome!

i mean, come on! you made people awnna read a nigel jordan fic!
13 o'clock Erik chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Hiya, just wanted to say that I think this fics brilliant. I even downloaded it onto a floppy and read it quite often. Keep up the good work!
rae1112 chapter 17 . 9/14/2005
uugh...hi. um...hi. ok, that was your story, but my use of words. i loved your story. IT WAS FRIGGIN AWSOME! i loved nigel. you have a talent for him. although...i thought he could have been a bit more...peppy. i mean, its cool but...forget me. how come your names screwydame...or...whatever it was. wow. i am a horrible reviewer grins
cdncjfan chapter 17 . 8/18/2005
I've recently read your story many times and I absolutely love it. The characters, Nigel and Jordan especially, are so true and believable. I never thought I could love a story that wasn't W/J but this one is excellent. Please consider writing another with CJ people (maybe Bug and his roots in England?). Thank you so much for sharing your work...RK
racheldarling chapter 17 . 7/25/2005
Hey, I know this story is already long done, but I just read it and I wanted to say that usually I'm also rather a W&J person, but I really really liked this story. The way you wrote every chapter from the other one's point of view. And I thought the language was really good. Fitting for those two characters! I didn't like that they ended up in England, because I felt like Boston is where Jordan always felt at home, but hey that's just my opinion.

See, not really a super useful review, just wanted to say that.
toostupidforyou chapter 17 . 7/7/2005
Awe... this really needs a sequel! Do they ever make it back to America with Murphy? Do they get married? Does Jordan go back to her job ever? Please... make a sequel. I loved the story.
SpikesSpecialFriend chapter 17 . 5/27/2005
this story is amazing. i have reread it multiple times because it is so awesome. everytime i get fed-up with so much Jordan and Woody drama, i come back and read this fic again. thank you so much for writing this!
Celsie chapter 17 . 4/15/2005
I LOVE this story, and I absolutely adore Nigel. :) YAY for J&N!
Panther Princess chapter 17 . 4/14/2005
Wow. This is the first CJ fanfic I've read, having just come into the fandom. When I chose it, I never expected the writing to be this beautiful. You write Nigel so well it's frightening. Your Jordan is spot on as well, but I think you've got Nigel down to an art.
A-Valentine-Girl chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
OMG i love this story! its so good . i wish i had your mad writting skillz T_T
CeredwenFlame chapter 17 . 3/6/2005
This was just the cutest thing ever. From the drama to the... well it was just great. Sorry to see it end really.. but it was very good. THank you for sharign.