Reviews for London After Midnight
GypsySmiles chapter 17 . 2/16/2005
*babbles appreciatively* Ohmygod... I absolutely adore this story! It is brilliant! And I am now so addicted to the J/N pairing. I was sorta liking it before but now I'm smitten!
weaselnik chapter 17 . 1/10/2005
this is going to sound horrid, but i actually registered just to review this story (not that i've never reviewed before, but not since changes went into effect). i just had to say that this story was superb. and i mean all aspects- the flow, the pov's (or would that be p'sov.. i suppose pov is all encompassing though, being an acronym...), the tone, just everything. it was done with taste and tact, and most importantly, it was believable. i've read it three times so far, and i never do that. twice maybe, if it's worth it. but this seriously blew me away. when the series ends, i hope the screenwriters steal your idea. i'll quit gushing, but i just had to give you a well deserved pat on the back. write more nigel-jordans, soon.
rjs0123 chapter 17 . 12/30/2004
This is so incredibly good it is indescribable. I had so much empathy for the characters and how you wrote their emotions so consistently into the narrative. I read the first 16 chapters all in one go, but then I had to take a break before reading the last one simply because of an emotional overload. I think this is absolutely the best story I've ever read!
Autumndark chapter 17 . 12/11/2004
What happened to your other story - Everlong? I hope you bring it back . . .
pol chapter 17 . 11/20/2004
great story! beautiful and funny and poetic and touching, but most of all, i think you got my two fave characters just as they were and didn't attempt to make them merely some useful plot device. thank god for good writers! and although i do love woody and always will, he has never been right for jordan. i love how right you make nigel seem.

ah, happily ever after.

thanks again, it was an honour.

pol xo
ShadowyFigure chapter 17 . 11/4/2004
*tear*

so beautiful...

that was excellent, the perfect ending! I couldn't have done it better myself! :D

I eagerly await your next piece of work!
notinuseanymore2011 chapter 17 . 11/2/2004
... *falls out of chair* LAST CHAPTER! No! *cries* Aw I don't want it to end! I need my Jordan/Nigel fix, we Jordan/Nigel writters are a dieing breed! There is so few storys out there, I hope you do a sequal I'd love to see what happenes in the future! *sighs*... *runs off crying*

-Nikki-
Havoc chapter 17 . 11/1/2004
I still like 15 the best, but this is quite good too. Small, niggling detail: human pregancy is 40 weeks, so a 32 week baby is two months early, not one. And while a cause for concern, maybe not quite this much concern. More research before a revise here might be good. (I was a 34 week premie myself, and I'm getting old for my childbearing years, so I do a lot of research here. Plus, fun, fun, fun, both my sisters-in-law are nurses and tell me WAY more than I ever want to know).

Anyway, very nice job. I've always loved Woody/Jordan, but what I think I actually like is any man with the patient to see past Jordan's millions of problems to the woman underneath. Excellent job of giving her a man who can accept her as she is. Looking forward to reading more.
gryffingirl77 chapter 17 . 11/1/2004
OMG! *Sob* That was beautiful! Absolutely beautiful! I'm so sorry it's over, but I understand your reasons. You'd just better get working on another story! LOL :) Very very well done!
Aesear chapter 17 . 10/31/2004
Beautiful. you have just given me one more reason to admire your artistic talent. It is only now that the story is finished that I can truly appriciate the story as a whole, rather than simply evaluating each subsequent chapter and I must admit that I'm awed with the way you managed to keep Jordan and Nigel functioning as Jack and Sally, keeping that magic alive without letting it fizzle into the normalicy of Hugh and Elizabeth. I've always been afraid to write a J/N fic that's longer than one chapter because of that danger- its just so easy for things to become normal and mundane- a story of any two people in love rather than the specific story of NIGEL and JORDAN that I couldn't bear to attempt it. But I am infinately grateful that you have and I will look each day for a new J&N fic by you. Once again, congratulations on a beautiful, perfect story.

Your greatly admiring fan,

Sara
Room304 chapter 16 . 10/30/2004
Wow. A brilliant end to a brilliant fic. I loved it since the beginning and, even though I haven't reviewed in awhile, I haven't stopped reading it. I can honestly say that there was never a bad chapter to this story. I can't believe it's over! And I can't wait to read your next story, either.
canadianfan1984 chapter 17 . 10/30/2004
Aw... this was SO wonderful/magical!
Nonnihil Scelestus chapter 17 . 10/30/2004
All I can say is Wow! What a way to end a story. Great job! I loved it.
NCCJFAN chapter 17 . 10/30/2004
Damn totally awesome work. I hope you write another soon. If I could write Nigel the way you write Nigel, I'd write a J/N story.
120 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »