Reviews for London After Midnight
Sweet-rush37 chapter 17 . 10/30/2004
You know I wasn't sure about this story, me being the W/J shipper I am, but I read it and loved it... although I would have preferred her at least being freinds with Woody. But I loved the story it was a great read, looking forward to more of your work!
Hester Daemia Byrde chapter 16 . 10/28/2004
*cheers* Hooray for Jordan/Nigel! Keep it coming! This has just been splendid!
Teenage Metamorphmagus chapter 16 . 10/25/2004
you made jordan/ nigel one of my favorite ships. GO you!
NCCJFAN chapter 16 . 10/25/2004
Almost thou persuadeth me to be a Nigel/Jordan shipper...sorry, been teaching Shakespeare this week. Great follow up...please continue.
Hester Daemia Byrde chapter 15 . 10/25/2004
Whew... that was a ride! Don't keep us waiting for more too much longer! I beg of you! The suspense is killing me!
Xelena chapter 7 . 10/24/2004
ouchies. poor Nigel, poor Jordan too. please go on
Aesear chapter 16 . 10/24/2004
Wow. I must say this is your best "Jordan" narrated chapter yet. I don't know exactly how I feel about them staying in England yet. Garrett and Bug and Lily and Max have been such vital parts of their lives that it would just be strange to have them utterly obliterated but you have been able to work some fairly difficult situations so far and I have few doubts that if you went that route you could make England work for them as well. Again, some beautiful turns of phrases in this chapter and it was lovely to hear from you again. I have been checking frantically after every horrid "new" episode of boring old woody crap and now, finally, after the let-down of "justice delayed" you gave me a bit of relief here. Thanks once again for providing a sane CJ universe since things are going so badly in the television one. Bleh. Anyway, Write more soon!
ShadowyFigure chapter 16 . 10/24/2004
That was perfect! Absolutely perfect! I love Nigel! Hahahaha!

Seriously, great last 2 chapters! I wonder what's gonna happen next! This is almost better than the actual series! More Nigel action! ;)

Keep it up!
canadianfan1984 chapter 16 . 10/24/2004
WOW, I am completely speechless. That was one AMAZING chapter!

Keep up the fabulous work!
gryffingirl77 chapter 16 . 10/24/2004
Yea yea yea! OMG I was so excited to see you'd updated. I've been checking everyday like some addict! Great chapter as usual, but I sense something about to happen. I don't know what, but I just have this feeling...Anyways, can't wait for the next chapter and thank you SO much for reviewing my little short story! your praise meant a lot considering how AWESOME of a writer you are! Cheers!
Unicorn Goddess chapter 15 . 10/22/2004
Wow...this story has blown me away! I never thought about Nigel & Jordan being together, but you've totally turned me into a N/J shipper. *Please* tell me you're going to write more...I can't wait to see what happens next!
Hester Daemia Byrde chapter 9 . 10/22/2004
Oh sque... that's the only word I could come up with. It just has to be fantastically awkward for those two or it just doesn't work does it? Keep up the good work!
Hester Daemia Byrde chapter 4 . 10/22/2004
This is nice... this is very nice and very believable. Most people over-do Nigel and Jordan, like they have to prove that there are squishy feelings between them. This is perfect though... not over done at all. I would read more but its 4:30 am my time and i need sleep. Keep up the great writing
Havoc chapter 15 . 10/10/2004
This was very sweet- Nigel's speech to her at the end, so sweet and freaks-in-love. Very good.
gryffingirl77 chapter 15 . 10/7/2004
E! OMG, that was fabulous! I was so happy to see you'd updated! Especially after that great episode on Sunday! You are amazing. I swear, I can hear Nigel's voice as I read. Jordan's too, but you're especially brialliant with dear Nige. How I wish I was Jordan! :) Keep up the great great work!
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »