Reviews for London After Midnight
Aesear chapter 15 . 10/5/2004
Wow that was intense! You handled that scene perfectly by the way. In most of the woody/Jordan fics that I've skimmed, Jordan ends up pregnant and is instantly exstatic. She has no problem with the whole thing at all, which seems completely inauthentic to me. Of course she would be terrified and unwilling- and I'm sure that this chapter isn't going to be the end of the problems, but Nigel can cope, even if he IS getting old (I loved that internal monologue btw). Keep it coming!
canadianfan1984 chapter 15 . 10/5/2004
Whoa, that chapter totally took my breath away. Nigel pleading with Jordan to stay, wow that has to be the MOST romantic thing ever!

Great Work!
notinuseanymore2011 chapter 15 . 10/5/2004
That ending was absolutely beautiful! I wanted to cry, I became so scared I thought that that would be IT and poor Nigel would left broken hearted and alone, wonderful chapter as usual your best I would say and Nigel’s speech was truly beautiful and funny. Just amazing.

ShadowyFigure chapter 14 . 10/3/2004
Great! Nigle's auntie sounds like she's a nifty lady! LoL :D I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of crazy shinanigans those two get into in London!

Aesear chapter 13 . 10/1/2004
Wow. pregnant Jordan. *blinks* the thought brings Garrett's voice into my head, nattering on about how she couldn't take care of a goldfish. Nigel would make such an incredible dad though that he should help make up for any parental qualities that Jordan might lack. This was another wonderful chapter, although I must admit I do look forward to the Nigel-narrated chapters a bit more just because you have such a feel for his voice. I WOULD have liked a bit more on everyone in the office's reactions to the match though. All of the interpersonal relationships are so tightly knit in the show that an in depth view of their perseptions is important to me. I'm wierd. anyhow, thank you for the beautiful installment in this work and write more soon.

(oh, and I totally agree with your pairing of Woody and Deavon. don't they just seem to fit?)
gryffingirl77 chapter 14 . 10/1/2004
*jumps ship and swims over to the J/N ship*

Yea! I was so excited when I saw that you had updated! Woo hoo, you made my day.

Again, awesome chapter. Now I'm all nervous and wondering what's gonna happen next. Knowing Jordan it won't be smooth sailing. I'm sorry youve been depressed and uninspired, hope things get better for you! You are a very talented writer. I love how descriptive you are and your dialogue is great too.

Now, please hurry and update again! :P
c313928889 chapter 14 . 10/1/2004
I love this story. It is very well written. I can't wait for each new chapter. Well done and keep it coming!
canadianfan1984 chapter 14 . 10/1/2004
Great chapter! I somehow knew that twist would be thrown in there.
TheNewMoo chapter 14 . 10/1/2004
Wow. All I can say is wow. I absolutely love how you wrote this chapter, what you wrote about...and yeah. I really think this is some of the best stuff you've done. Great job! *applauds*
notinuseanymore2011 chapter 14 . 9/30/2004
Oh very interesting that is! So could Jordan Cavanaugh of all people be preganat? I was thinking that reading the plane bit. Now a little Nigel ot Jordan running around... The horror! Can't wait to see what happens now.

gryffingirl77 chapter 13 . 9/29/2004
Ah...What can I say to THAT? Woody getting his comuppence from Nigel. Loved the chapter, thought it was well written and that Nigel behaved exactly as I would have expected. Had he gone any further and beat the crap out of Woody it would have been OOC. As it was, PERFECT.
gryffingirl77 chapter 12 . 9/29/2004
oh...*shivers*...You are amazing, truly. *onto chapter 12*
gryffingirl77 chapter 11 . 9/29/2004
Wow. There's the conflict. Yikes! I'm biting my nails here...gotta keep reading!
gryffingirl77 chapter 10 . 9/29/2004
Ah...she said the dreaded 'L' word. Of course conflict and torment cannot be far behind. Wonderful, as always. So glad I found this fic!
notinuseanymore2011 chapter 13 . 9/29/2004
*Sighs* It just keeps getting better and better! I can picture the scene with Nigel and his big evil grin with a constipated looking Woody and a very, very pissed Jordan with a look of utter happiness on her face in the middle of it all... BUT the best bit "...smash his chipmunk face in." That was bloody funny! So it's off to England! Groovy.

120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »