Reviews for Teamwork
Thanks for writing!
Motherofthehorde chapter 7 . 2/17
awwwwww
Good story.
Thank you for taking the time to write.
Motherofthehorde
Dark Neko 7000 chapter 7 . 8/22/2020
What will happen next time
JasmineDragon22 chapter 7 . 5/9/2020
Wow a very interesting fic but I like it. The dynamics you’ve created are excellent.
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 7 . 2/10/2019
This was so good! You portrayed the three-way-relationship wonderfully. I usually don't do yoi, but this was very well-written. I can't wait to read the sequel!
Sunmoun chapter 1 . 8/27/2018
Hey,
this is one of the first story I read on Naruto Fan dom,
You gave me the sting lady. I became dangerously addict after that, and discovered many beautiful writers. Mostly french.
I really loved your team 7, first because I can see that you are really interested by polyamory. So the way you approched love stories is really refreshing and far from all the possessive drama we usually read.

Also I love the way you show the emotions of your caracter. Maybe it,s partly due to the english. I don't know I m french (sorry for my english and the mistakes that are probably there). But your writing seems more direct, efficient. It's like you re always right on the point.
I also love what you do with your caracters, I feel like you really respect them. And all your dialogue are always super funny. I always smile when I read you.
And I m talking about your entire work, not just Team 7.
And well your lemon. Kamisama kill me now cause it's still the best I have read. The first and second sexe night of team 7 still succed to get me horny and lovely in the same time.

So ya I basically read all your work about Naruto univers through your website.

I don't know what you are doing know, 2004 was a long time ago, but I hope you still write ;)

Bonne continuation !
Guest chapter 7 . 4/6/2018
I'm surprised to know that I actually like this story.

The part where Naruto and Sasuke and make out? Not so much. I'm not really into yaoi. and I'm not really shipping Naruto and Sakura either.

But anyway, I still like it. I love how they tease each other, and it felt natural. The threesome relationship didn't bother me at all, surprisingly! I love their romantic relationships, and the comedy.

Great story! :)
Camille.Ad0 chapter 7 . 1/17/2018
Wow so much my new favourite story now! So cute, I m moving onto the sequel ) !
Purplebeian chapter 6 . 11/13/2017
Oh god, I love this.
Frazilia chapter 7 . 10/16/2017
honestly I came to this story because I thought Sasuke and Naruto were going to be a couple without Sakura and at first I didn't like the triangle but you made me like it so thank you for writing such a great story!
BelleMorte1989 chapter 5 . 8/20/2017
Kyaa so cute how they're planning for their maybe baby
BelleMorte1989 chapter 4 . 8/20/2017
Poor baby I can only imagine the torment he feels leaving the choice to her alone
ThatPageantGirl chapter 7 . 5/12/2017
I came across this story a while ago, but I'm so happy that I've finally given it a read. It's drama-packed, funny and overall entertaining. I can't wait to read the next installment!
P.S.- Two things: I know it's still early in Sakura's pregnancy but I hope she starts taking better care of herself. She's barely eating and she allowed herself to fall on her stomach back in the forest :( And also, will they ever get those elusive showers?
Smirnoff chapter 7 . 4/24/2017
Oh là là !
Depuis le temps que je voulais lire cette histoire mais que mon niveau d'anglais n'était pas suffisant !
Maintenant je ne suis pas déçue du voyage, vraiment ravie en fait ! Merci, merci, merci : ta fic est géniale !
Bon, je m'en doutais, depuis le temps que j'ai lu/relu le premier chapitre traduit en français qui m'avait d'ailleurs fait totalement craquer pour le NaruSasuSaku (ou le threesome dans Naruto de manière générale).
Maintenant je vais lire les séquelles, je sens que je vais adorer !
Salut !
FuyukoAme chapter 5 . 12/29/2015
Awwww. They're so cute together!