Reviews for Teamwork
littlecatspaw chapter 7 . 6/9/2010
Excellent Story!

I can honestly say that I have never seen anyone pair the whole of Team 7 together, but this story kind of makes me want to start looking for more...

puregarnet chapter 7 . 5/29/2010
Love it, love it, LOVE IT! I just ADORE Team 7! here are so few Team 7 friendship fanfics I want to cry! Well, this isn't really a Team 7 friendship story but whatever. I still love it! You are awesome for being able to make the atmosphere of the story fluffy one that has a whole lot meaning without making it gag worthy!
Cool chapter 7 . 5/29/2010
This story is AWESOME!
puregarnet chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Oh, my gosh, this is sooo sweet!
animabi chapter 7 . 5/26/2010
I'm usually more of a NaruSasu SakuLee kinda person actually and I never took an interest in this pairing until I think Narusasu got me into this pairing in the first place. I was randomly looking at NaruSasu recs on LJ for a quick or good read and I came across Crossdressing!Sasuke. I jumped at it. But before I could I had to find the origin of this mysterious 'Saki-chan' that was mentioned in the short summary. When I did it immediately went to my top favorite pairings and then I came across Rituals by edenfalling and it was so sweet and fluffy (which I'm a sucker for) I decided to try the pairing out by reading this fic and I loved it. I love this story. I love the way sasuke shows concern in his own little way, while still remaining in character, and the way sakura is still dear to them even though she isn't the powerful person on the team.

I was cracking up every other non-seriouse moment too. I couldn't help but love and laugh at Kakashi in this so much.

I'll admit I didn't quite like Kyuubi in this story though. It's probably just not my cup of tea. Kyuubi, I think just takes the form of an animal- Otherwise I'm pretty sure he's a demon/Giant amount of possessed evil chakra otherwise and not a species.

That's the only thing I'm not very fond of in fics but I loved this all the more because of it. and now I'm off to read the sequel!
It's a lonely world chapter 7 . 5/21/2010
This makes me want to write NaruSakuSasu so bad. :D
Dureth chapter 7 . 4/3/2010
Cute.
Dureth chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
Whoah, it's so serious. This is like... I know I've heard the term before, it's just been so long...

It's like your story has, you know, *plot* or something. How'd that happen?

*laugh* But, seriously, it's working pretty well, so far. I like the characterizations. Oh, and I ah, *cough* popped over and read your 'night before' chapter, and that was, well, interesting. Explained a bit. Great job, it's hard to get Sasuke's perspective right.
Dureth chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Huh. Somewhat realistic, for the circumstances. Good job.
Juniper11 chapter 7 . 3/24/2010
This was so great. This was a terrific story.
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 7 . 3/23/2010
So good! Damn it! iloved your fic! I started reading it because it picked my curiosity on a threesome as a stable relationship, now, I love it. Even if It's true that it feels more Yaoi centred, its pretty obvious, since there's 2 male members in team 7, but you managed to get Naruto a pretty good Bi, even if at first he was just all for Sakura, you could see his love for Sasuke growing to be the same. It shocked me that Naruto managed to have his own Harem, though. I wanted him to be a little uke, but I hope your sequels will take of that (not that i could possibly hate a pretty uke-Sasuke **). Thank you for the story!
fiesa chapter 7 . 2/18/2010
Wow!

Really a great story - i enjoyed reading it a lot!

To tell the thruth - I never even imagined a threesome between those three and always felt sad because one of them would finally stay behind, not matter what kind of pairing it would result in -.-

But to have the three of them together is great!

I love your ideas - though I felt a little uncomfortable at the idea of naruto only acting like this because he has the Kyuubi inside of him, but he explained in the next chapter the fox demon could only influence him if they wanted the same thing, so it was fine, I guess!

The one with the "hooks" in the Kyuubis sould which bind him to Naruto, the way he saves Sasuke when hes dying were great, too. And Shikamarus appearance (I like him a lot, too, hes so funny!) in the forest, along with Kiba and Neji, Kakashis determination to give his team some privacy (explosive diharrea, my god!) were absolute highlights.

As I said, pairing off Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto is a great idea and your style and way of writing are really, really good!
Funkette chapter 7 . 2/14/2010
Good story, I liked it, although, since you asked to be told... I barely saw anything with Sasuke and Naruto. The entire story seemed to be the boys with Sakura... Pretty much entirely Het...

Though I have nothing against Het, just an observation.

But as far as the story itself, disregarding your desire for it to be equally Yaoi and Het, its pretty good.

The end was very unsatisfying though. It made me think that I missed a lot. As if I had skipped a lot of parts in the story, even though I hadn't. As if something was supposed to happen but didn't. Even if there is a sequel.

And it was realistic as far as what I know about the series and sakura's feelings for Sasuke. That was good.

However I expected the story to be more equal in feelings between the three. I expected a lot more to happen which would cause Sakura to love Naruto as much as Sasuke.. For them to fall in love with each other. So it would be a Three-some relationship.

But in the end it was more like Naruto wasn't wanted as much by Sakura and therefore felt the need to say it was ok if it was just her and Sasuke and he'd be the best man, but the three of them would stay together.

But, I think its hard as hell to be able to accomplish an equal three-some relationship in writing. So I thought this story was pretty good, pretty angsty, but good.

I hope I wasn't offensive in the criticism... Just thought I'd try to help. : )

~Funkette
Little Kunai chapter 7 . 2/5/2010
i never did get to review on hidden village so yes! your story is fucking amazing!
MedusaLocs chapter 7 . 1/17/2010
hou là j'ai aimé vraiment cette histoire qu'il divertissait très... et votre anglais n'était pas mauvais je ne pourrais pas dire que vous ayez enseigné votre soi anglais que je pense est vraiment frais...lol great story
626 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »