Reviews for Teamwork
ElleStripper chapter 7 . 1/17/2010
hou là j'ai aimé vraiment cette histoire qu'il divertissait très... et votre anglais n'était pas mauvais je ne pourrais pas dire que vous ayez enseigné votre soi anglais que je pense est vraiment frais...lol great story
Lzay-Niight chapter 7 . 1/14/2010
OK. honestly there was way more het then there was yaoi! seriously i mean the only time were there was yaoi it didn't last that long before it went back to het. this story is more of a NarutoxSakuraxNaruto SasukexSakuraxSasuke and a little bit of NarutoxSasukexNaruto at some part make ir seem like a threesome. :( hopefully the sequel is balanced out more were all of there feeling are equally strong for one another even if they are different! Dx
Cristalake chapter 6 . 12/12/2009
aw % *sighs in joy* you're giving me warm fuzzies. Man this fic is just as good the second time around. When are oyu going to update TW3
Cristalake chapter 5 . 12/12/2009
so cute X3 Cutest team severn fic EVER! With a side of lemony and slashy goodness ;p You're a GENIUS! This is the perfect fic
Catechistic chapter 7 . 11/22/2009
(looks at _-chan adoringly) puh never thought. . . Puh always thought it should be sasunaru-kun but this this sakunarusasu-chami is perfect! Loved how _-chan evaded that big love triangle (even though the triangle still kinda there) but this is beautiful. Puh thinks it ended perfectly here (whines) puh doesn't want a sequel but if _-chan decided to make one Puh would be a dutiful fan and read it.

Oh, more kyuubi in the sequel please! (if _-chan can, of course ;3)
Thinkingnut chapter 7 . 11/22/2009
I have to say, when I first read this, I was mentally and automatically assigning 'mediocre depth at best' and 'poor insight to characters' as labels of your fanfic. Probably I was thinking 'since this is fan-made, it obviously won't be of a high quality...because... it's fan-made...duh'.

I was wrong.

It's absolutely fantastic how you're able to incorporate an enticing storyline as well as make such a bold concept (ie. the 3some) work! I'm very impressed by your appreciation of the characters' personalities/habits/mentalities. Overall, a very well written story, and might I add that I actually exploded into chuckles when I got to the 'Explosive diaherra' from Kakashi and Jiraiya's entrance.

It's quite amusinng to note that you make the characters so life-like that they seem to become more real and believable than the actual manga/anime depict them to be. I don't know how you did it, but to me, they're almost like people I can touch, see and meet, not just cartoon characters brought to a highly controlled life on TV. I guess you do have an advantage, as you get so much more time to reflect on your actions and the possible consequences in a written story, compared to the relatively pressured atmosphere of a manga/anime, where you always HAVE to be doing something meaningful RIGHT AWAY. But as I've said, great insight into the characters' personalities. They are ALL, and I mean ALL, exactly how I would picture them in real life; especially the minor characters like Hinata and Shikamaru.

A few last words would be: 1. Keep it up. 2. How did you learn to write like that? 3. You must have done a lot of research'. 4. Where do I get the sequels to your stories?

Thinkingnut.
AllieReade chapter 7 . 11/21/2009
oh, wow! I wish I'd found this story WAY sooner! This story deserves every review it's gotten and more! I absolutely love the story and how they just seem to fit so well together- and having the constant mental picture of Sasuke and Naruto both naked was a definite bonus. I absolutely absolutely adore this story, and I think you did an amazing job combining the hurt/comfort, romance, smex, humor, and everything else into one ginormous and mind-blowing package! Truly, this is one of the best stories I've ever read, and I'm pretty picky when it comes to enjoying stories. I also like how well you've written each character. None of them were so out of character that I couldn't believe that it could ever actually happen. I'm sure that inside, they all could very well actually feel how they felt in this story. And I read in one of your comments that some people only liked one side of the triangle-not true at all for me. Because the characters are all so well written, I didn't have a problem with any of them liking/loving the others of the love-triangle. Namely, Sakura- she was nice and caring with Naruto, even though she likes Sasuke more. I'm also glad that all three of them showed equal amounts of affection consistently through the story- that really helped me to like your story even more. While I'm applauding you for the balance of love, I'll also add that you did a really good job balancing all other aspects of your story as well.

Once again, I can't express how happy this story made me- thank you for writing it!

Now, I am off to read the sequels, prequels, triquels and anything else you've ever written.

This storylove and win.
TheaBlackthorn chapter 7 . 11/6/2009
An absolutely awesome story - I'm hurrying off to read the next one! :)
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 7 . 11/3/2009
Can't wait to read the second part.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 6 . 11/3/2009
I continue to like this fic.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
Wow. Them listing all the things for their house is my kind of people.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 4 . 11/2/2009
Wow. Can't wait to see Sakura in labor.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 3 . 11/2/2009