Reviews for Teamwork
Cristalake chapter 6 . 12/12/2009
aw % *sighs in joy* you're giving me warm fuzzies. Man this fic is just as good the second time around. When are oyu going to update TW3
Cristalake chapter 5 . 12/12/2009
so cute X3 Cutest team severn fic EVER! With a side of lemony and slashy goodness ;p You're a GENIUS! This is the perfect fic
Catechistic chapter 7 . 11/22/2009
(looks at _-chan adoringly) puh never thought. . . Puh always thought it should be sasunaru-kun but this this sakunarusasu-chami is perfect! Loved how _-chan evaded that big love triangle (even though the triangle still kinda there) but this is beautiful. Puh thinks it ended perfectly here (whines) puh doesn't want a sequel but if _-chan decided to make one Puh would be a dutiful fan and read it.

Oh, more kyuubi in the sequel please! (if _-chan can, of course ;3)
Thinkingnut chapter 7 . 11/22/2009
I have to say, when I first read this, I was mentally and automatically assigning 'mediocre depth at best' and 'poor insight to characters' as labels of your fanfic. Probably I was thinking 'since this is fan-made, it obviously won't be of a high quality...because... it's fan-made...duh'.

I was wrong.

It's absolutely fantastic how you're able to incorporate an enticing storyline as well as make such a bold concept (ie. the 3some) work! I'm very impressed by your appreciation of the characters' personalities/habits/mentalities. Overall, a very well written story, and might I add that I actually exploded into chuckles when I got to the 'Explosive diaherra' from Kakashi and Jiraiya's entrance.

It's quite amusinng to note that you make the characters so life-like that they seem to become more real and believable than the actual manga/anime depict them to be. I don't know how you did it, but to me, they're almost like people I can touch, see and meet, not just cartoon characters brought to a highly controlled life on TV. I guess you do have an advantage, as you get so much more time to reflect on your actions and the possible consequences in a written story, compared to the relatively pressured atmosphere of a manga/anime, where you always HAVE to be doing something meaningful RIGHT AWAY. But as I've said, great insight into the characters' personalities. They are ALL, and I mean ALL, exactly how I would picture them in real life; especially the minor characters like Hinata and Shikamaru.

A few last words would be: 1. Keep it up. 2. How did you learn to write like that? 3. You must have done a lot of research'. 4. Where do I get the sequels to your stories?

AllieReade chapter 7 . 11/21/2009
oh, wow! I wish I'd found this story WAY sooner! This story deserves every review it's gotten and more! I absolutely love the story and how they just seem to fit so well together- and having the constant mental picture of Sasuke and Naruto both naked was a definite bonus. I absolutely absolutely adore this story, and I think you did an amazing job combining the hurt/comfort, romance, smex, humor, and everything else into one ginormous and mind-blowing package! Truly, this is one of the best stories I've ever read, and I'm pretty picky when it comes to enjoying stories. I also like how well you've written each character. None of them were so out of character that I couldn't believe that it could ever actually happen. I'm sure that inside, they all could very well actually feel how they felt in this story. And I read in one of your comments that some people only liked one side of the triangle-not true at all for me. Because the characters are all so well written, I didn't have a problem with any of them liking/loving the others of the love-triangle. Namely, Sakura- she was nice and caring with Naruto, even though she likes Sasuke more. I'm also glad that all three of them showed equal amounts of affection consistently through the story- that really helped me to like your story even more. While I'm applauding you for the balance of love, I'll also add that you did a really good job balancing all other aspects of your story as well.

Once again, I can't express how happy this story made me- thank you for writing it!

Now, I am off to read the sequels, prequels, triquels and anything else you've ever written.

This storylove and win.
TheaBlackthorn chapter 7 . 11/6/2009
An absolutely awesome story - I'm hurrying off to read the next one! :)
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 7 . 11/3/2009
Can't wait to read the second part.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 6 . 11/3/2009
I continue to like this fic.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
Wow. Them listing all the things for their house is my kind of people.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 4 . 11/2/2009
Wow. Can't wait to see Sakura in labor.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 3 . 11/2/2009