Reviews for Teamwork
threehoursofsleep chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
"'I'm... safe. Trusted. Both of you. Not anyone else in the world.' He gave a half-smirk. 'Well, maybe Kakashi.'

'Ew.' "

I snorted at that line. What is up with Sasuke and Kakashi? I swear. Haha
Cristalake chapter 7 . 4/18/2009
Now, I have to admit that when I saw the whole SasuNAruSaku pairing, I was a bit doubtful but said What the Hell... I should be interesting. However, youve met all my expectations and surpassed them. I simply devoured this fic in an hour and ADORED it!

The humor was witty and smart. The fluff wasn't too sweet and just present enough to enhance the story. The angst was present in just enough quantities to not be annoying but still make the story better. The romance was sweet and gave me warm fuzzies and there were action scenes deserving of the name! All that in such a short fic too! Not to mention that I love your Sasuke, your Naruto isn't a total N00b and even your Sakura rocks! (and I normally can't stand her)The caracters were real and lovely and the relashionship was well developped and SOMEHOW managed not to be rushed AT ALL even though Team 7 goes from being kinda/sorta friends to fucking eacho others brains out to being life-long companions in like, a day! O_O

Truly an awesome fic! And it was just long enough to keep me busy and short enough that i didn't get tired of it in the midle! It's perfect! I'm gonna go read the sequel now! (MAN what a long review... That's what happens when you don't review each chapter end and wait till the end of the fic I guess)

Oh and btw... I LOVED your Kyuubi. He OWNS! He's not TOO evil that it becomes annoying, he's not a raving beast that can barely string together a coherent sentence and he's not some goody-two-shoes pussy either. He can "symphatize" (as much as a blood-thirsty demon can symphatize anyway) with the "poor foolish fleshbags" but is still evil enough that no one can accuse him of taking care of someones interests other than he's one. In word word, he's perfect! Same as the fic! XD
Ronaelei chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
AWH!

Absolutely amazing! Loving it! It's so sweet and cute!
romantiscue chapter 7 . 3/30/2009
Very good story.
Kiiroi desu chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
OMG! *squel* i read teamwork via this page http:(slash)(slash) .fr(slash)englisharchive(underscore)

AND I LOVED IT! i didn't know it was on also, probely because i never searched it. hehe.

Anyways, it's great, and i love you for writing it, since i normally HATE naru/sasu/saku fics. but i loved this one. i can't say that enough :D

also, your english is great, i didn't know it was a french author until i read you profile on here xD

Much love,

Kiiroidesu
Vi-chan1994 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Muy Increible! Hehe, Incredible! I can't wait to read more, but I've...got...school...in the...morning*yawn*
alanasometimes chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
kawaii !
Frathworth and Butts chapter 7 . 12/17/2008
Ah, it's simply wonderful!

And to think, I usually prefer to read about Naruto and Sasuke, but how can you not like het when it's like this! It's great! It was joy reading this!

I have a firm belief that Team 7 would be, and will allways be happier together.

Honestly, I'm starting to dislike reading about how two of them get together and the other one gets left behind.

What about O'hana! (If I may quote a small girl who loves her illfitted alien family. :D )

It's a fact now, more than ever, Naruto loves both his team-mates, so does Sakura, and as the ice-prince prick himself is off "revenging" and such and being a total shmuck, we don't really know what he feels, but I have faith in him. I think he loves them back in his own strange and prissy way.

Okay, huge lump off my chest. I really like this story, infact I like it so much I'm going to favor it and be smug about it because I'm smart for finding this treasure and you're as if you were sent from Ramen-Heaven by the small Ramen-Angels, for making this story and I swear I can hear a Ramen-song played by harps. Thank you for writing this story and doing your own thing!

/Butters

P.S Sakura is having a BABY! Sakura is having a BABY! YAY! :D

Aah, Naruto is going to be a great pop! And Sasuke can at least try.. (evil smirk)

Have a great day!
Iluvsakuandocs chapter 7 . 12/3/2008
great story
Pen-Name-Kitsune-chan chapter 7 . 12/2/2008
liked it!

And the yaoi was the best part!
Crystal Renee chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Wow, I just realized I've NEVER reviewed your story on .

I LOVE YOU ASKERIAN!
MidnightGenius chapter 7 . 10/26/2008
Hey, I just wanted to drop a line and let you know that I absolutely loved this fic. I normally read Naru/gaa, but I'm never opposed to trying something new, and I find I REALLY like this pairing! And I love they way you've done the characters as well, You're very talented! :D One of my really good friends, actually, recommended you, I was bored and said 'Hell, why not'. I spent hours, your fanfiction is amazingly good, just like she said it would be. And she doesn't give praise to many people. Anyway: awesome fic, love it, keep writing, and I'm off to read more of your work
Misty chapter 7 . 9/14/2008
So very awesome.
sadbird chapter 7 . 9/13/2008
wow, i passed this story millions of times and i regret it now. i loved reading it :D thanks!
childrenofeomund chapter 7 . 9/9/2008
that was really good! I'm not a huge yaoi fangirl, but was definitely fine with me. It was very sweet, almost artful, and there wasn't anything to freaky in it that would make me twitch XD now excuse me as I ransack your profile for more ah-mazing stories :)
580 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »