Reviews for Teamwork
Great work.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
Great work. Poor Team 7
Itachi's apprentice chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
I can't believe this. I thought I had review. You'r so good an Author you make me forget.
Don't Use Anymore chapter 7 . 8/22/2009
I love NaruSasuSaku. This rocks.
FlowDemon chapter 7 . 8/13/2009
dang, i started this at like 11PM, thinking "oh this won't take long" now it's 4:50 and i'm totally in love with this story line. totally rocks and i think you did a brilliant job with it. I wanna know what happens with the baby now.
doodlelover chapter 7 . 7/14/2009
Erm, um, I don't know if it'd be out of place or not to be giving helpful aid after so long, and even more so because I'm not good at it, but... UHM-I noticed that a lot of the time, while Naruto and Sasuke do have a relationship that's lovely and (I squee so hard at your characterization of them both, it makes my insides tingle), but a lot of the time the romantic moments are pressed more on Sakura. It makes sense, since I can see them both leaning on Sakura for this, because it's easier to give her that kind of love... and Sasuke is anti-social to begin with, and Naruto doesn't like giving Sasuke-bastard any reason to make fun of him, but there wasn't a lot of 'romance' with them, besides the bickering and small kiss Naruto gave him.

You know, don't listen to me, it's all in-character and I love it. :D It just makes the Naruto/Sasuke moments more enjoyable when they do spring up blatantly and unabashedly. Other than that...

...I want to tackle you to the ground and dig us a hole so people can pass by and wonder at all the curious noises coming out of it. This was an awesome read and I cannot wait to read the sequel. So, on to that, and thank you so much for the LOVELY story. :'D
Fiercest chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
You have quite the twisted mind m'dear :P (I've seen your profile missy!)

I kinda feel bad for you. More people bash your pairing that anyone else, and it's even worse that they done shut up about it.

I myself kinda sorta despise parent fics. (Yes...of all things that's was I have a problem with XD) I just can't picture them all as parents and they're rarely well written. But this one is one of the few exceptions if only because it's total team 7 love.

No, generally I'm not big on the pairing but the relationship and the friendship is just so awesome. I love writing (and reading) about it!

But anyway, I wont bore you with my opinions on every little thing. This was well written and I look forward to reading the sequel.

-Sierra

PS: you told us if you were leaning towards one thing too much in particular and I just wanted to say that it's perfectly balanced ;P
cristina X3 chapter 3 . 5/30/2009
You. You are simply awesome. I am loving the paring/threesome and you seriously need to keep up the incredible work. lol
Barranca chapter 7 . 5/23/2009
Those three together are so improbable and somehow so right. I guess this is the reason why in military you never see three man cells, it's rather 5 or 6 :P I liked the balance of humor and drama in your story, luckily there is a sequel, yey! :D
annmarieri chapter 7 . 5/12/2009
This is definitely one of the best SakuSasuNaru fanfics I've read, though admittedly I seem to have bad luck finding even the decent ones. Perhaps they're rare?

In any case, I really love this story! I found it from a link on Teamwork2 on deviantart, and though I almost didn't click it, I'm so glad I did! I can't wait to read the sequel!

~Annmarie
TillyMe chapter 7 . 5/9/2009
yay!that was awsome!this story is awsome!:)
Littlecupoframen chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
YAY sequels!~ where can I read them? ..if you already wrote them..XD
626 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »