Reviews for Teamwork
Smirnoff chapter 7 . 4/24/2017
Oh là là !
Depuis le temps que je voulais lire cette histoire mais que mon niveau d'anglais n'était pas suffisant !
Maintenant je ne suis pas déçue du voyage, vraiment ravie en fait ! Merci, merci, merci : ta fic est géniale !
Bon, je m'en doutais, depuis le temps que j'ai lu/relu le premier chapitre traduit en français qui m'avait d'ailleurs fait totalement craquer pour le NaruSasuSaku (ou le threesome dans Naruto de manière générale).
Maintenant je vais lire les séquelles, je sens que je vais adorer !
Salut !
FuyukoAme chapter 5 . 12/29/2015
Awwww. They're so cute together!
FuyukoAme chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Wow. *blushes* This is really fangirl worthy!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/23/2015
If theres a marriage it better be all 3 of them. Naruto doesnt deserve to be left behind!
saashi samy chapter 7 . 8/3/2015
i like the story
Kisaki Sakura chapter 7 . 5/27/2015
Aww, I'm enthralled. I love it. In this setting a realationship between any of them makes sense!
Honestly I don't ship NaruSasu or SasuSaku or NaruSaku. They never fit - but throw them together it make a good mix.

Good writing. See you in the next comment.
0rchidd chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
Hahaha burn baybe burn loved that last little moment.
Fuck the council! I was gatting madder and madder the more they had to say. Thank god for Jiraya and Tsunade being ableto handle them.

Omg Kakashi's excuse...i was busting up. He will always be in their corner. I love how the three of them, or at least Sakura, seemed most scared of his judgment. Its all seems to be mostly ok for now. Looking forward to where this all goes. Im really enjoying the development of their relationships the most anf the introduction of Kyuubi as a more active and vocal character.
0rchidd chapter 5 . 12/30/2014
THAT was interesting, letting Kyuubi take over lol too bad Sasuke was injured lol
I loved that they sat and talked a little after, addressing some of their sexuality

Why hasn't anyone thought of that little fact sooner? Of course Sasuke could be the father, but like them Im still not quite understanding how Kyuubi could father either child. Maybe because his charkra was so involved and it seeped into the child.

I love that they have broken each others personal space barriers and are exploring what they are comfortable with, though it does feel a little awkward with Sasuke opening up so much. He's a little OOC but its not too far off the mark, I think he is finding his balance in all this still.

So she is keeping it! Of course she is lol otherwise this wouldn't be much of a story. I loved that they are dreaming about their future together, all of them.
0rchidd chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
Its great having Kyuubi be so much more conscious within Naruto, Im loving the internal dialogue between the two of them and their conflicting personalities.
0rchidd chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
I do hope that Sakura finds her inner strength soon, I know she is going through a hell of a lot right now but we know just how big of a bad ass she can be and I miss that. We got to see just a glimmer of it in this chapter when she came out of the window and was immediately in ninja mode.

Im not liking the prospect of what Sasuke is hiding, hes far more injured then he is letting on.

Yes there is a lot to talk about...wow
0rchidd chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
Hehe it's great that Sasuke is catching himself checking out both team mates and how he repeatedly got protective over them in this chapter. Im not quite clear about their ages but I keep picturing them as older and it feels strange that they don't know about the kyubi just because i see it as so much of a part of his identity. Poor Sakura, I loved her termoil that she was fighting and Sasuke being the one to have to comfort her. Not only that he had to remind her that they KNEW Naruto and that this was not the time to start doubting their trust in him. Well done Sasuke!
0rchidd chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
I love that Sasuke was still 'him' that there wasn't that declaration of love and he was so reserved with approaching the situation even his confusion. They all felt within their character frameworks. Also loved that I could feel the strength of their friendship resonating and getting them through the situation.
Rosetta T. Violette chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I'm sorry if this sounds mean but you know you need to put Sakura tag so people who hates Sakura will not accidently read this
fluffy-fuzzy-ears chapter 7 . 9/2/2014
This is my favourite Naruto fanfiction. EVER. I think they work so well as a trio, on ALL levels, and you wrote their dynamic perfectly :D Thank you for sharing!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 7 . 8/7/2014
Hnn, I wanna know who's kid it's gonna be. :P I'll check out your profile for possible sequels... :P
626 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »