Reviews for Teamwork
0rchidd chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
Hehe it's great that Sasuke is catching himself checking out both team mates and how he repeatedly got protective over them in this chapter. Im not quite clear about their ages but I keep picturing them as older and it feels strange that they don't know about the kyubi just because i see it as so much of a part of his identity. Poor Sakura, I loved her termoil that she was fighting and Sasuke being the one to have to comfort her. Not only that he had to remind her that they KNEW Naruto and that this was not the time to start doubting their trust in him. Well done Sasuke!
0rchidd chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
I love that Sasuke was still 'him' that there wasn't that declaration of love and he was so reserved with approaching the situation even his confusion. They all felt within their character frameworks. Also loved that I could feel the strength of their friendship resonating and getting them through the situation.
Rosetta T. Violette chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I'm sorry if this sounds mean but you know you need to put Sakura tag so people who hates Sakura will not accidently read this
fluffy-fuzzy-ears chapter 7 . 9/2/2014
This is my favourite Naruto fanfiction. EVER. I think they work so well as a trio, on ALL levels, and you wrote their dynamic perfectly :D Thank you for sharing!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 7 . 8/7/2014
Hnn, I wanna know who's kid it's gonna be. :P I'll check out your profile for possible sequels... :P
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 6 . 8/7/2014
Haha...
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 5 . 8/7/2014
:D
Heh.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 4 . 8/7/2014
I like the characterization.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
Neat how you switch perspectives a little like this. :)
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
Oohhhh I like it so far. :D
Sakura's a bit weepy, but meh she's kinda like that anyway. :P xD
yup! good story. :P
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
D'aww. :P
origamishishou chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
Much groovyness
64teeth chapter 7 . 6/8/2014
Beautiful :-) and very interesting ;-)
64teeth chapter 6 . 6/8/2014
Great chapter :-) I think they'll be twins - one Naruto's and one Sasuke's :-). I know it possible :-)
64teeth chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
So sweet! And funny too:-) and so very deep - especially with Kyuubi:-)
616 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »