Reviews for Teamwork
Sugahlei chapter 3 . 10/13/2004
oh dear god that's good. I haven't ever found very many Sasu/Saku/Naru fics-at least, none that have this level of plot and development. mm. yes, i like it very much!

XD
dead.uzumaki chapter 3 . 10/12/2004
OMG OMG OMG! O_O *eyes glued to the computer* please udpate soon! this is so GOOD!
Karibanu chapter 3 . 10/12/2004
Woo... I was dubious as hell when I started reading this, but you're making it work so far; ok, the plot is still a bit dubious, but I love the way you're making the three work. Hope you can keep it up :)
TheDendrologist chapter 3 . 10/12/2004
i really liked how u described the evasive movements, keep updatin! :P
coffup chapter 3 . 10/12/2004
EH! I love you! Like, super duper, platonic love, but it's love nonetheless!

Woot! What an awesome chapter! So many questions answered and yet so many more pop up to take their places.

I love how even in the most dire situations you can add just a tint of humour and lift the mood a bit. It's just awesome that you can do that. ) It totally shows the awesome ways that Naruto's brain works.

I wonder why Kakashi was backing away? HM... perhaps he knows scary stuff that only the authoress is supposed to know? Psh, I hate it when that happens.

You've done yet another awesome job on this chapter and I simply can't wait until you post the next one.

Eagerly awaiting your next chapter with bated breath [w/e the hell that means],

Nishasha
Kuarri chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
Holy muffins... *prints story out and keeps* Omg I absoulutely love this thing T~T! please please update! i must know what happens.
dead.uzumaki chapter 2 . 10/11/2004
OMG! NO! maybe all of them can just run away...T_T OMG! please dupate again sooN!
Yuen-chan chapter 2 . 10/10/2004
Aie. I thought this was a one-shot. But now you have some plot. Keep it up. _
viviannnnn chapter 2 . 10/9/2004
oh...my...god...omg...I am so speechless.
Mercedes no Inuarai chapter 2 . 10/6/2004
*eyes fall out*

*puts them back in* You mean there is more to this than just the first cute/emotional "aftermath" scene? It's going to be a story with _chapters_ and angst and plot and details and- *runs around squealing excitedly before glomping your leg in Uber Chibi Otaku mode* Can I worship you? Please?

As you can see, I SO did not expect this! I mean, I was hoping you'd write more with Team7, but I never thought it would be on this story and I couldn't even begin to imagine it would be this good!

Once again, another piece of totally drool-worthy prose, filled with perfect detailing and characterization. Every paragraph has an unexpected twist.

I can't even begin to say how much I enjoy your renditions of our favorite ninja team, how they've devoloped over 5 years (they're still genin?) and how they've stayed the same. The emotion between them is real and it isn't some sappy romantic crap. As Sasuke said, they're a team, they support each other like no others do.

Looking forward to more now that I know there IS more! . Poor Naruto and Sakura... Looks like Sasuke is going to have to be the pillar of stability for the three of them.

Boy, I hope his brother doesn't show up.
applesandtea chapter 2 . 10/4/2004
. your story!
Honolulu chapter 2 . 10/4/2004
Very interesting tale indeed. Look forward to you update. Please continue!
scorpion05 chapter 2 . 10/4/2004
wow. i'm stunned! really good story! i'm speachless! both chapters are great!

how could they know that sakura's pregnant with narutos child? perhaps sasuke had fucked her first? (don't know if he had fucked her... but the had a threesome and so i think... hope you know what i mean )

hope sakura'll calm down soon! (or sasuke'll be forced to slap her!)
milktea-chan chapter 2 . 10/4/2004
OMFG... this is AWESOME.
Rebel chapter 2 . 10/4/2004
I can't wait till your nxt chapter! This is so gripping XD
606 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 .. Last Next »