Reviews for Teamwork
Sukigoken chapter 3 . 10/14/2004
*ish absolutely GLUED*

On behalf of all three chapters of your positively BRILLIANT work of written artwork, I'd just like to pep you up a bit by saying... KEEP ON TRUCKIN'!

Seriously, this is perhaps the BEST Naruto fic! It's got angst, romance, a PLOT! w00t! And even some comedy! I sincerely admire you, and hope you update soon!

I'm looking foreward to it!
GemGemJoo chapter 3 . 10/14/2004
you already know what I feel about this.

(RE: I LOVE IT!)
EfrainMan chapter 3 . 10/14/2004
This is a really good yarn, very intriguing. I really like the little bits of the Kyuubi in there (calling them his mates, cubs, etc.). Write more soon! :)
Kuarri chapter 3 . 10/14/2004
Omg... PLEASE UPDATE! Like now T_T I must know what happens *shakes* I absolutely love the plot to this story -! I beg u to update soon Ill give u a cookie... No Ill give a whole bag of cookies *continues to bribe for awhile*

... and so on and so forth

Update soon

Kuarri
JadeTiger chapter 3 . 10/14/2004
did i review this already? ohwell.

Update soon! must know more NOW!
ChimeraDragon chapter 3 . 10/14/2004
Wow, I'd have to say that I'm really impressed with this story! You do awesome work and I can't wait to see more of this one and your others!
Gopu chapter 3 . 10/13/2004
Good story so far
randomsomeone chapter 3 . 10/13/2004
I'm having way too much fun with this one. And here I thought it was just a one-shot way-back-when...

Very interested to see where you take it :)
Sintari chapter 3 . 10/13/2004
Asuka, I love you! The void in my life for good Naruto fic is slowly being filled and you, my dear, are one of the best. Not to mention the best threesome writer I've ever read. (I'm still squeeing over Equilibrium and Walking the Tightrope, which I shamefully never gave you feedback before. *hangs head in shame*) But this... this is amazing.

I loved the Naruto POV - its interesting how small nuances of your writing style are different as you use the third person personal for each character. I'm dying to know who's perspective you're going to use next? Will it cycle back around to Sakura or will it be someone on the other side, such as Tsunade or Kakashi? My theory on Kakashi's actions is that he was giving them room to work things out while still trying to appear that he was doing his best to apprehend them. The Copy Ninja has never especially struck me as a rules-following type of guy. On the other hand, if they don't have the big bad "talk" in the next chapter, I'll cry big fat tears. The sounds of my weeping will be so piteous that you will hear me all the way across the Atlantic ocean. _

Anyway, like I said, you are amazing. The structure, the plotting, the pace, the characterization, the small nuances - all amazing. Thanks for posting! I'm eagerly awaiting Chapter 4!
viviannnnn chapter 3 . 10/13/2004
OMG that was so good. I actually like the NaruSasuSaku pairing, I think it's really unique. It caught my attention right away. Continue soon!
Mercedes no Inuarai chapter 3 . 10/13/2004
*more happy squiggles* I know, I know, it's serious and they're in trouble, but... Naruto's inner monologue is making me want to go "Aw..." and lock the three of them in a closet. _

"And he had to stop glaring at him so stubbornly, it made Naruto want to kiss him until he surrendered."

*squiggles!*

Anyway, back to the rest of the story... Hmm, I wonder about Kakashi. I can't seem hi actively trying to hurt them, but I can't see him disobeying orders, either. He probably sees sense in letting them sort this out on their own a bit first. _ Especially WITHOUT those stupid Councillors who think Sakura's children are going to be demons. :P
jadetiger chapter 3 . 10/13/2004
wow i remember when only the first chapter was out and i thought it was going to just be a pwp, but this is really getting good! u need to update again soon!
Sugahlei chapter 3 . 10/13/2004
oh dear god that's good. I haven't ever found very many Sasu/Saku/Naru fics-at least, none that have this level of plot and development. mm. yes, i like it very much!

XD
dead.uzumaki chapter 3 . 10/12/2004
OMG OMG OMG! O_O *eyes glued to the computer* please udpate soon! this is so GOOD!
Karibanu chapter 3 . 10/12/2004
Woo... I was dubious as hell when I started reading this, but you're making it work so far; ok, the plot is still a bit dubious, but I love the way you're making the three work. Hope you can keep it up :)
618 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 .. Last Next »