Reviews for Revision
JustGrace13 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
This is so cute :) Love it!
noAccount chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I liked and no worries it wasn't suffocatingly fluffy.
Chels chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I've probably reveiwed this before cause I've read it befroe, but I had to read and reveiw it agin. It was AWESOME! I always wondered what happened after Ulrich and Yumi didn't end up going together that day... and frankly this seems like a pretty dang good ending! I ALWAYS laugh when I read the 'My heart skipped a beat. Stupid organ.' part! Awesomness, and a little fluff is good for you every now and then! And you seem to have a good nack for writing it! I wished you'd write more UxY fluffs... Anyways, awesome, amazing, spectacular! )

-Chels
samuraigurl1213 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
A bit clunky at parts, but all around, wonderful. And at any rate, the sweet ending made up for it all.

-Em
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Extremly sweet )
Frannie-pants chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
that was cute
BlackSkyForever chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
You are most likely not going to read this, since you posted that story so long ago but I LOVED the Yumi in the 1st person thing. I can completely relate. DO THAT AGAIN! It was awsome. And the teenage girl outlook is a briliant idea. As a teenage girl myself I related to that perfectly and I actualy saw a mini movie in my head.
baskervilledragonlord chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
awesome

oh and fluff isn't bad
LesPaul12 chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
wow. that was another chapter

ben
Tsukiaa chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Perfect foam. BWAH.
Sonora-Margaret chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
I liked it.
Virtual Dragon of Oban chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Yay! Finaly, a decent UlrichYumi fluff-::sweatdrops:: Erm, I mean foam. LOL! hahahahahahaha!

Man, I must really be crazy.
fgbm27 chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
It's me Xanasbff from Toonzone. [I changed my TZ name to THEGliven].

I really liked this story. So what if it's a fluff?

Intresting POV.

P.S. I like Peanut butter and fluff sandwhiches. They go together like a peanut butter and fluff sandwhic-nevermind.

Great story! Read mine.
kikofreako chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
I really like your style of writing; its, well, for lack of a better word, refreshing. You use a lot of metaphors, similies, and other descripitve words/phrases you don't hear much. It's good to be able to break the mold. Nice work. Especially for not writing fluff much. -winks-

Akiko (aka Freak Of Nature)
amai-chestnut chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
wow. for someone who doesn't seem to like fluff, you sure write awesome! great one-shot.