Reviews for Harry Potter and the Curse of the Prophecy
Honestly your story is insanely brilliant, I love it. To be honest I first found your story on porkey. I started reading it and couldn't stop, it's that amazing. I was disappointed when chapter 47 was glitched or something, instead of the chapter it just showed code or something. I was sad I never got to read it. But I took shot in the dark and looked it up on this site, and was pleasantly surprised to find it, so I was happy to read the last chapter. But seeing it stoped is saddening. I think this the best fanfiction I've ever read, you are truly talented. I read a post saying you haven't gave up on this, so please update it's incredible, I'd love to find out what happens next, and eventually how it all ends.
Sigh, just when the story was getting good, the grammar has been degraded to that of a 10 year old, WHY! I don't really get it, you seem to be a very gifted writer, but the grammar just ruins everything, wish you'd had a beta.
This story has surprised me with its brilliance, but than all the sudden the grammar seem to have fallen off a cliff, its kind of night and day from the earlier chapters compared to the last few.
BRILLIANT
AWESOME
I really like this so far, I like that you haven't rushed anything yet, and the characters are really on point, especailly Harry.
sarah.abel.5 chapter 47 . 8/18/2015
To bad you never finished. It was a good read
Philosophize chapter 47 . 2/10/2014
Please don't abandon this...
Guest chapter 43 . 10/30/2013
Ok you kind of made up for the last chapters, but I'm still kind of upset that Hermione has been degraded in such a way! oh well can't wait for next chapter, hope you don't make Harry get completely owned like you seem to be leading to
Guest chapter 40 . 10/30/2013
Wheres Hermione? Harry's just gonna continue on wiht his life without trying to rescue Hermione? rubbish!
Guest chapter 31 . 10/29/2013
Wow, what a ride this chapter was! when Harry made his escape and killed a death eater on the way, excellent writing! I wish this was 100 chapters long, you have such an imagination
Guest chapter 30 . 10/29/2013
Lol when Harry was turning into a squirrel, epic description!
Guest chapter 28 . 10/29/2013
Oh noooo Harry is deadddd!

omg awesome chapter!

a few chapters ago I was thinking about how awesome it would be if you went into other character's POV, especially Hermione!

honestly, this is the greatest fanfic on this board, with a few spelling fixes, it would be the GREATEST OF ALL TIME!

thank you quizgirl for this wonderful story, simply wonderful, simply joy!
Guest chapter 27 . 10/29/2013
such an inspirational story and fanfic, kind of makes me want to write my own dark harry , great job :)