Reviews for Frozen in Your Eyes
The Tiramisu Of Impending Doom chapter 4 . 6/3/2005
Ah, Magus. I love that guy. A true bad-ass, methinks. I enjoyed this story too. Something different! And I like your characterization of Magus. I hope you continue it because I would like to see how you develop Aurora more. I feel like I don't know much about her yet... Anyway, please write more. This is beautifully written and very intense.
Ruine chapter 4 . 9/13/2004
This is really a great story. Its fresh and original. I'm not usually a fan of Magus pairings in general just because he's usually heavily out of character in them, but this is very well written, and as always with you he's very in character. I think you write Magus best of any author I've read. Fear not the lack of Reviews! Most people won't reivew non-romance fics that don't star Lucca x Magus, or some Schala x Magus. Regardless of the quality of the writing. Hoping to get a bit more insight on Aurora's past and Why/how she found/reasons to Kill magus..did he kill someone she cared for?

(Beautiful woman living alone in the middle of a forest makes me wonder about what happened in the past :p) I know this probably doesn't belong here, but I first found your work on Icy Brian's page, and you had a fic there that was a FF4/6/ct cross over, and was probably the Only cross-over I ever liked. I was just wondering if you that fic was going to be posted, or if you were done with it.

Keep writing and I'll keep reading!

Locuster chapter 4 . 9/10/2004
I'm not really a fan of Magus-pairing fiction, generally his poor character is butchered into something cute and -shudder-, but this one I liked. You preserved a good portion of his original character, which is the whole challenge of pairing fiction in the first place. Good job!

I was kind of upset by how easily he got his ass kicked by some thugs. It sets up the progression of plot nicely, but I wasn't really expecting it. Especially in the beginning, when Aurora shot the arrow at him. I was like, it took my Marle fifty times that to take him down, this Aurora chick really isn't too bright. I'm going to assume this is way earlier, before he reaches his true strength, and am satisfied by that. _

Overall, it was very well written, the wording flowed nicely. Action was intense. Romance was suitably mushy... ("unladylike thoughts" hee hee). And the infamous sex scene at the end was very tastefully done. A few grammatical errors here and there, but nothing that distracted from the story. Love Aurora, though I'd like to hear more of an explanation about her past in the coming chapters. Does she have magic? Or are those just learned abilities? Oh well, I look forward to your next update.