Reviews for Kidnappings Suck and Boys Are Stupid
JasmineBella chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
You have the makings of a great story - I hope you will continue it!
Reever Rayne chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
AAW come on updatee it _
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
cool i like it so far plz update soon.
Shadowdragon chapter 2 . 7/6/2005
It is interesting that you show Ororo to be surprised that Wolverine would leave without saying anything to her. She has been a leader, and knows what Logan is like. I think it is somewhat…..naive for her to think that she would be excluded from his ways. But these are feelings and this is just how I see it! I am intrigued by what Franklin is asking of Gambit and Rogue! Must know more!
Shadowdragon chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
_ _

wow, exciting start!
darkstorm5000 chapter 2 . 3/11/2005
This is very a interesting and original concept for a fic, especially since you decided to use Ultimate X-Men as the basis. I like the idea of Florentine, with the people seeking a peaceful existence but always ready to use violence to their ends. The Rogue/Remy and Alison/Kitty scenes were very well done, and I like how you got into Ororo's head a little bit after Logan's disappearance. Anyways, can't wait to see what's next...
ishandahalf chapter 2 . 3/10/2005
oh, what FUN! i loved rogue insulting remy's hair and clothes... huggy bear! oh, TOO funny, gold stars for you. and hah, fish lips... how droll. i like this whole florentine fiasco that's been worked in, how interesting! but ooh, they've gotta kill somebody? well, that'll be a nice bonding experience, won't it? ;-)

anyhoo, the point is, good stuff! keep it coming, quick like a bunny on crack!
Tammy chapter 2 . 3/9/2005
I loved this chapter. Rogue and Gambit were so much fun together, especially when they were arguing over her clothes and his hair at the beginning. I wonder how long Kitty will keep chasing Bobby. It seems it's time to give up, but then again maybe he'll change his mind later after the anger wears off.
The Scribe3 chapter 2 . 3/9/2005
Great new chapter, can't wait to see what happened next, I guess this is AU since Bobby and Kitty kind of got together in the latest issue of the Dangerous Game arc. I do hope they get together and I hope the girl he crushes on is Jean because that'd be less likely then Ali or Storm. Keep up the good work.
Rogue151 chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
I say please continue. I enjoyed and think more would make it feel more complete.
Alwaysright chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Continue please :D
Cassandra Cheney chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Wow I love this! Please write more!
bandnerd488 chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
hey! I loved this story and your other one "The Dammned"- yours are probably the most well written stories on this website. I cant wait to see what happens to Rogue next in both stories. please, please, please! write more soon!
The Scribe3 chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
Great fic so far. I like how it starts and hope the comics go taht way. Pair Bobby/Kitty as well please. Anyway keep it up.
T chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
that was great. Bobbys a jerk anyways. Can't wait to read more.