Reviews for Sharpe's Randomness
GreenLightsaberGirl chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
I honestly like it, randomness and all!

You should consider writing another!
Princess-J chapter 1 . 5/26/2006

I am desperatly looking for someone who can help me co-author a Sharpe fic. Hardly anyone has seen this wonderful series. Please, contact me if you are interested!
Fuchsia chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Brilliantly done, my love. Utterly weird, but just clinging to the original closely enough to still be funny. I like the way you've sent up actual bits of 'Sharpe' - for instance, it DOES actually seem in the tv series as if people have looked at one another and gone 'Oh God, Sharpe's not done anything heroic in a while! Quick, give him somethign to do!'.

Bon Oeuf. :)
Wesker Chick chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
I rather liked this story, even though I can honestly say I have no clue what it was based on.

The spelling and grammer was done very well I thought, mind you this is coming from a person who couldn't spell if her life depended on it...THANK GOD FOR SPELL CHECK...anyway I only noticed one or two spelling mistakes.

My point is that this was very well done and I hope to read more of your work!

Out of the shadows chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
wo I thought I was the only Sharpe fan! cool fic. My fave is Harper I have a rabbit named after him. Well written and totally mad! Love it! brill!

Out of the shadows
La Marquesa chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Yay! A Sharpe fanfic! It was, as you said, a bit random. But, it was entertaining, and I enjoyed the fact that Sharpe looked stunning while whacking Perkins heroically with the shovel. Thanks!
Dragonkiller chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Mine's a crossover between stamina and suffering, thanks

TheOminousWriterOfDoom chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
What was that about this not being funny?

Because it was wrong.