Reviews for Heaven's Warrior
sodapa2na chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
dawdawvtawtvazvtevrw
CyberAngelOne chapter 5 . 2/17/2006
hmm lookks like it will be a nice story. I can not wait to see the next chapter.
Aken chapter 5 . 11/27/2005
good to see you didnt give up on this story lookin forward to next chapter
Trojianmaru chapter 5 . 11/25/2005
Yeah, bow down to me readers. Cause of me he caried on writing, lol. Well I am glad you carried on writing. and a back compartment? genus! They must have modified Jehuty to be more compatablie with Riven. I must say I am glad I cam back for this. It was worth the trip here! :)Bb Thumbs up
Trojianmaru chapter 4 . 10/24/2005
That is so cool! A blade? I was wondering how much he was like Jehuty, but where's Leo? and Anubus? or Dingo? And how come he didn't ask ADA to answer his questions? so many qustions un answered. plz e-mail me the answers. I gotta say though. Great story.
Peacemaker chapter 3 . 2/15/2005
I love it! Please update soon! -\
ShadowHeart chapter 2 . 1/10/2005
I've never seen Zone of the Enders, but I am pretty well impressedby your story. This is really something that ought to be continued.
Brent-Ka chapter 2 . 10/17/2004
You've got some interesting ideas here, and it's all very well written, but a few repeated ideas are mentioned here and there. Just don't get into genetic engineering plotlines. Those kill your brain when you try to write them.

If I have one request, please fix some of your longer paragraphs they all run together. Also you may want to entertain the possibility of adding some lines inbetween P.O.V transitions.

In the meantime I'm gowing to nod my head in respect and keep an eye on this. Hope to see more soon.
kekon chapter 2 . 10/15/2004
great story, and some good writing keep up the good work. Looking forward for the next part
AnotherOdjn chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Can't really say much so far, but at least this is a somewhat engaging introduction. Would be a lot more engaging, but you cut it off just as things were starting, pretty much, so...eh...what happens next, eh?

I'm not sure shoes go "clip" when one walks across any form of floor, just to clarify. I'm also a little curious about this test subject's so-called "wings" - are they real, bird-like, and solid or ethereal...or perhaps mechanical? That aspect makes me a little uneasy, to be honest, not sure why...

But regardless, you really need to give a full chapter if you want to get people looking - or at least follow up the prologue with a chapter after it. From what little I see, I'm confident you'll do just fine, it's just...well, we need more than four paragraphs, that's all. :P