Reviews for Unforeseen Consequences
kriitikko chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
If I'd have any say in this then yes, please do continue.
snowman794 chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
its good, it could be a really good revenge fic, you should think about continuing it
Jawelik chapter 2 . 8/28/2006
I definitely want to see what happens next, specifically what happened to Drakken. I look forward to any updates.
WolfManVI chapter 2 . 12/4/2005
oh i kno this is rather late but if you ever do get the time please do continue this story!
briana chapter 2 . 7/27/2005
finish-sob-this up. i love it so toching. i love it
Jesse chapter 2 . 7/25/2005
:'( Thats so sad...

Please please continue, Ive goten rather caught up in it! Also I like how you've considered the problems which can arise from a friendship becoming a relationship (having been through similar transitions myself) rather than the expectation that it will be easy and perfect. Good Stuff!
eckles chapter 2 . 7/16/2005
Good fic. Just finished reading the conclusion to 'The Day It Changed' - I demand a sequel, with still the underlying Bonnie/Ron/Kim romance drama :-)...LOL.

More soon - Wayne
Commander Zucchini chapter 2 . 7/15/2005
i think you should continue, its really great, i like it. i wanna see wut shego does to kim.
GargoyleSama chapter 2 . 7/15/2005
I think that this has possibilities. You may want to try and procede deeper with the emotions of Shego. Also, you may want to tell us how Drakken died. Was it something that Kim did to him, or a result of being put into jail by Kim?

Shego can be a Bitch. Note the capital B. I am more worried about Kim's family.
PoisonousAngel chapter 2 . 7/14/2005
You must continue. I love this story. Continue for me. Please! Update soon!
Poptartfrog chapter 2 . 7/14/2005
Poor Drakken. I'd like to know what happened to him. Please continue.
Sarah chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Awesome and so sad! please write some more!
MalaV chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
It's brilliant, if you don't want to continue this one, you could perhaps write a 'prequel' from before he died. If you continued this one though, I'm sure I'd enjoy reading it.
MalaV chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
That's so moving, you ought to write more about Drakken and Shego in my opinion.
Nachtsider chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
Please, oh prithee please let it be Chapter One...