Reviews for Fatherly Advice
Lucyole chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
aww that was so sweet i like it
littlegirlgonemad chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
god job. arthur is so... well, arthur!
Imagen99 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I adore your portrayl of Arthur, and the way in which he comforts Hermione :)Loved it
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
That was a very good story! It was so well well-written, the characters were on point, and the plot was excellent. I really loved it!
HarryPotterLover2422 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
So cute! Love Arthur's fatherly love for Hermione!

Megan :)
lilo chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
good story loved it
LK-HoGwArTs-hEaDgIrL chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
!Amazing!-!Amazing!
weasleygirl930 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
This was really sweet, and i think that you displayed both characters really well. :)

I think a second chapter on how Hermione got Ron to notice her would be great, but that's just me.

great job!
thegoodgirldoll chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
i loved this so much, arthur is my favorite character! great job! write more stories! i love how you wrote this piece, so continue writing, your style is great too!
smileyaili chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
that was really cute and very original. never would have thought to have a hermoine and mr. weasley scene. and you writing is very cool. i love vocab you use!
kathygreeneyes chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Absolutely beautiful! I really loved it.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Oh, this is very sweet! Arthur tries to be a dad to everyone-I'm so glad he was so kind to Hermione, who really doesn't think much of her looks.
Emerson D'Artagnan chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Hullo! I was just browsing some stories, and came across this one by chance of fate, I suppose. I must tell you, I lerved it.
Uozumi chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Simply beautiful! I loved it and enjoyed it immesnely!

~ Uozumi
dutchtulips chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
This was absolutely stunning. You should be really proud of yourself for this fic. ;-) It's one of the most original plot bunnies I've ever read, I love the interaction between Hermione and Mr. Weasley. Characterization was spot-on for both of them. Kudos!