Reviews for The Love That Lies Within
mina chapter 18 . 1/27/2005
what! you cant expet to end the story like that how can you do that its like a total cliff hanger talk about the worst ending ever! make a new better ending! :)
reviewer123 chapter 18 . 1/27/2005
"and that's when yamato walked out of my life forever" did tai and matt not stay together? what happened to kari? What happened to t.k. and ken?
donna chapter 17 . 1/25/2005
hey jsut wanted to say i thik you type up good stories...but you should continue!
donna chapter 17 . 1/4/2005
hey i think you write good and should keep going love the story line!
Dark Willow aka Admiral2 chapter 17 . 12/19/2004
Nice chappy! _ That was a surprize there at the end! I like that. _~ I'm happy u updated, it was really fun to read! up-date when you can. )

Ja ne

~Willow
BlueP chapter 2 . 12/16/2004
I am absolutely LOVING this story, I hope the rest will be just as good!
Timothy the paperclip chapter 17 . 12/15/2004
oh! oh! I want to help name the baby! How about kiki, Spot, Emry, Malee, Reili, Shira, Matt jr., Takaru jr., Ty, or Yami Yugi! I have lots of names. Go have tripets and name them after harry potter characters! I for one love the name Remus and Draco!

Peace,

Reili and Akira
DarkMetalAngel of Destruction chapter 17 . 12/15/2004
hmm. good chp. Girl names: Sakura, Mae, Anna, Elizabeth, Syke, Takako, Yuki, Sanae, Ayaka, and Subaru. Guy names: Suichi, Hiro, Li, Tohma, Leon, Yamachi, Taito _, and Juilan. well that's it gtg. update soon. l8r
minea chapter 17 . 12/15/2004
yay you updated it. it was a cute chapter. update when you can.
M-python-girl chapter 16 . 11/11/2004
lets see, jobs

1. dictator of the world

2. hair stylist

3. babysitter

4. the Grim reaper

and i cant really think of any other sensable ones. now update before i sic my religous finatics on you.
KaitouMiko chapter 16 . 11/9/2004
Ah! The insanity! I don't know what to think. Takeru you evil bastard! well...I'm pretty mad at Hikari too. But, Takeru how could you suggest that? Dammit Ken! You love Keru! not Hikari. I know I'm rambling random thoughts but I can't help it...I love your story! Continue soon kay? -sigh- seems like I have given up on Daiken...but there is still a smidge of hope the size of a neutron hoping for it. Yama's prize should be...finding out that Hikari is no longer pregnant? As for a job...he should work at a sex shop...or maybe a lingirie store so that he can get an employee discount on kinky things he can have fun with, with Taichi? Or ignore my pervy suggestions and have him work regular ol' department store retail...
minea chapter 16 . 11/9/2004
i thought the chapter was good. i liked the game. i'm not sure what you should do for matt's prize though.
minea chapter 15 . 10/31/2004
it was good loved it.
M-python-girl chapter 15 . 10/31/2004
can i just scream for joy and threaten to destroy you if you do not update.
KaitouMiko chapter 15 . 10/31/2004
0_o This chapter was weird in a good way! I'm pretty speechless, but I'm beyond happy that Yama and Ken won't beat each other into a bloody pulp. ;_; They are both too pretty! Miya and Dai are just odd. o_o Takeru isn't far from being odd either...kinda creepy. I love him! Update soon! I want to see this err jeopardy challenge?
105 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »