Reviews for The Love That Lies Within
Dark Willow aka Admiral2 chapter 15 . 10/30/2004
jeopardy? lol XD thats funny. Battle of the minds. hehe this is a fun story. I really like this chapter too. :D Keep it up.

minea chapter 14 . 10/26/2004
it was a good chapter kind of sad but good.
Kloudy Reignfall chapter 14 . 10/26/2004
Oh! This is cute! I like this! _ It was serious but adorable and, I dunno, just good. :) Haha, halfway through the story I was totally thinking: "Hey, Matt and Tai could get 'married' and live together and raise Kari's child like it was their own and they could just say that Kari had it for them, since it would look like Tai and Yama's child anyway, cuz of the... um genes and ...whatnot." Okay, so it was more clear in my head when I thought it, but oh well.

Yeah so um please update soon again. But you always do, so thank you!

-Kloudy Reignfall
Dark Willow aka Admiral2 chapter 14 . 10/25/2004
aw that was a cute chapter. I see what you mean. It jus had to have a chapter of Tai and Yama together. _ It was good. ;) Cant wait for the next update! :D

~ Willow
KaitouMiko chapter 14 . 10/25/2004
How cute! Dammit Taichi grow up! Grr! Okay anyway I love your story so continue. Yama is pretty evil though...going after Ken that way...I totally did not see that coming. I'm happy though. I didn't want Taichi and Yamato really mad at each other. It would be too sad! Can't wait for the bitc-err the fight between Yamato and Ken! _ Go Yama! I feel bad for Ken
KaitouMiko chapter 13 . 10/25/2004
This chapter was so funny! Especially Ken-chan. Yamato...well he wasn't evil. He was just getting revenge. Ken deserved it. I was mad at him for what he had done to Yama. Oh anyway, Daikenkeru! yeah..the broken record is I guess Miyako and Iori can get together...i don't mind...and Daiyako wouldn't be bad...but Takedaiken is so yummy! _ I realize I flipped the order...
Dark Willow aka Admiral2 chapter 13 . 10/20/2004
Ken is going nuts. _ lol Yay! Yama and Ken duke it out? that'll be neat! I loved your chapter. Yah, you should make it Miyako and Dai. They should both finally realize they aren't going to get Ken. *-* hehe Yama is evil? wow, never saw that coming T_T Well I hope to read more! XD (its cool! :D)

Ja Ne

Kloudy Reignfall chapter 13 . 10/20/2004
Yay yay! Good chapter! Perfect thing to wake me up on a boring Wednesday morning. Anyway, it seems the story is drawing to an end... *sigh* How long have I been following this anyway? Only a couple weeks, but from which chapter...? Oh, I was just wondering out loud, no worries.

I hope that you don't end the story too quickly. And it doesn't matter to me who you pair up. I think it's hilarious either way. _

-Kloudy Reignfall
M-python-girl chapter 13 . 10/19/2004
it wasn't that confuzzleing. then again, it is very hard to confuzzle me with text. it was really good. update so i can see the clash of the evil geniouses.
minnermon chapter 13 . 10/18/2004
Wow... Ha! I don't know what to say! This is really cool! I am SO in love with all the Kenkeru/takeken. But... Please bring back the TAITO! I'm lonely with out it! hee-hee. Continue soon!
Dark Willow aka Admiral2 chapter 12 . 10/16/2004
Awesome chapters! -~ they were really fun and interesting to read! :D Up-date when you can. I love reading these chapters, they are getting more and more interesting as it goes. Yay! :D

Ja Ne

M-python-girl chapter 12 . 10/16/2004
yes, fun. now update.
Kloudy Reignfall chapter 12 . 10/15/2004
Yay! Another wonderful chapter! Now write more! _
KaitouMiko chapter 12 . 10/15/2004
Takeru you evil bastard how could you! Damn you all to hell! Stop torturing my-er Taichi's poor Yama! I love your story! Hee hee hee Yama in a pink dress! Each chapter is more evil than the next and I love it! Daisuke was a bit random...o_0;; but it was funny. At least maybe he'll go after Ken now? And maybe Takedaiken...ah! I can't help it! I know that a Daiken won't fit...though maybe just because they are all randomly ((well Hikari is "I'll ask Kari which street corner she hangs out at. Cause she's a slut!" I loved that! I almost died laughing))boinking each other- okay I'll stop.

I love these lines!

Okay so um...sorry for the randomness in the review Dai must be rubbing off on me... Ken you evil bastard! And Taichi you bastard! Don't you know not to trust anything given to you by evil Ken! He's evil! How can you believe him! Am I jumping to conclusions? Please update soon!
minea chapter 12 . 10/15/2004
**stupid evil ken** how dare he do that. this was a weird chapter. cuz suddenly matt was in a dress. but i liked it. poor tai. update soon.
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »