Reviews for The Love That Lies Within
Anime Writer2 chapter 5 . 8/18/2004
please continue this soon!

Poor matt, sorry but kari needs an ass kicking, she's the villian in this mess.

I dont care if shes pregnate her fault.

Will ken hurt tai to get back at matt? that would be the deepest scar to matt.
Ramen-sama chapter 5 . 8/16/2004
So... Hikari's pregnant with Yamato's baby and Ken wants to kill him? Wow, you really are good at this drama stuff...

I'm really looking forward to your next chapter. Great job!
Master of Destruction chapter 5 . 8/16/2004
you know, I could really see this turning into a Yakari. _ Well, I know it's not gonna happen, but hey, a girl can dream!

I wanna see Matt more depressed! What exactly is Ken going to do to him? Will it make him depressed? I sure hope so! _; I have so many problems...
wormmonsoul chapter 4 . 8/16/2004
GREAT! It's great! A wonderful fic. One of my faves be sure. *grin grin* I'm gonna read the next chapter quickly!
Dark Willow aka Admiral2 chapter 5 . 8/15/2004
yay! what an awesome chapter! matt is the father? woah didnt see that coming. Poor Matt, Ken wants revenge. O.o; Well up-date soon! Ja Ne!

~Willow

ps: I wont be able to review for a week so gomen nasai if you up-date and i dont review. I'll be gone to the beach. But I promise to read and review every chapter when i get back! bye!
Dark Willow aka Admiral2 chapter 4 . 8/14/2004
eek, Matt's hiding something. dun dun dun! alright! Matt and Tai are now together. yay! but now i gotta figure out whats up with Hikari. _ up-date soon! or I might die of waiting lol. XP ;;
Ranma Higurashi chapter 4 . 8/14/2004
WAH~! It's not Yama, is it! UPDATE SOON!
Ranma Higurashi chapter 3 . 8/13/2004
Aww...Yama BETTER be getting feelings for Tai! UPDATE SOON!
Devildelivery chapter 3 . 8/13/2004
I do think Tai had too much imagination, but they're funny.
Dark Willow aka Admiral2 chapter 3 . 8/12/2004
Aww.. Matt starting to like Tai. Thats really sweet. I like this! pls Up-date soon! D
Dark Willow aka Admiral2 chapter 2 . 8/10/2004
yay! you up-dated! hurray! oh Tai screwed Daisuke. lol :P Anyhoo, good chap! Up-date soon. I wanna read the next chap yay
Devildelivery chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
didn't Matt know Tai's feeling? though he did know Tai didn't want to share him with anyone?
Dark Willow aka Admiral2 chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
yay! awsome story! I like it! up-date soon pls!
Death Phoenix chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
Update really really soon!
DarkMetalAngel of Destruction chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
that was good. hope for more yamachi. update soon bye.
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7